Sex, Drugs, and Natalie Portman - Part One: Sex|
A slacker teen is obsessed with two girls: his neighbor Jacqueline, and movie star Natalie Portman. Knowing he has no chance with the movie star, he tries to ask Jacqueline for a date, but ends up embarrassing himself. He prays to God and asks to be able to get close to one or the other. He wakes u ...more|
From: guest (him)
, 186 months, post #1 |
where can i download this please? the links don't work anymore and
i remember this being really fun to watch|
, 186 months, post #2 |
From: guest (him)
, 186 months, post #3 |
thanks :D but the links down at the moment|
From: guest (Zero)
, 186 months, post #4 |
yeah bad thing that the link is down, anybody who can offer an
From: guest (one)
, 186 months, post #5 |
I would also like to see this... is he in her body the whole movie|
, 186 months, post #6 |
The link I provided is STILL WORKING... right now.|
, 186 months, post #7 |
If you want to download the video / movie - then you will have to
click on the video that you wish to view to download it, and it is
the WHOLE movie... be <span style="font-color: red">warned</span>
that it is a VERY LARGE file at 100 MB
From: guest (Hehe)
, 186 months, post #8 |
Not the Link is down, The Download is down for this reason:|
[quote"DRUGS" will be back online in the next week or so!!! Please
keep checking back for updates![/quote
, 186 months, post #9 |
There is no TG in "Drugs"
, but there is TG in "Sex"
I did procede to the DL stage... it appears that since I DL'd it
long ago - they're now requiring a small "donation" to receive the
link to download the video.
Thanks for for the details of the "link is down", Hehe.
From: guest (him)
, 183 months, post #10 |
Yeah that annoys me lol you have to pay to watch a preview and then
if you like it pay for entire thing but the whole 'link is down' is
just a piss take really|
, 168 months, post #11 |
The site is down again|
, 168 months, post #12 |
The site isn't down, but the page appears to be. I've adjusted the
links to point to the main page for the production company, and
marked the other two appropriately. Thanks!|
From: guest (Guest)
, 167 months, post #13 |
Does anyone know where I can download this?|
From: guest (Guest)
, 167 months, post #14 |
I mean the links aren't working and the site looks like it is
downn, so does anyone know of any alternate places to get this
, 167 months, post #15 |
The director, Chad Peter, has taken the short films "Sex" and
"Drugs" offline because he is filming a feature film version of
"Sex, Drugs, and Natalie Portman" and he doesn't want them clouding
the landscape. It's filming right now in Palm Springs. It will
include "themes" from the original films but it's unclear if that
means it involves a body swap (the actress who plays Jacklyn is
smokin'!). The film should have a professional direct to DVD
release in 2008.|
I found this all out (without too much effort) by following the
original link that's still working, to end up here: Chad Peter's Site
, 167 months, post #16 |
>>> "the actress who plays Jacklyn is smokin'!"
Her name is Rebecca Regan
, 167 months, post #17 |
Actually, I meant the actress in the new film, Erin Bodine
, 167 months, post #18 |
I see what you mean... she certainly is.|
still... I do like Rebecca. :-)
From: guest (guest)
, 166 months, post #19 |
Hey everyone I recently heard that this movie was taken off line
and that they were making a new one. I am currently looking online
for the original and am having no luck, I also ran irc and couldn't
find it there. Can anyone help?|
From: guest (anonymous)
, 163 months, post #20 |
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]