From: guest (Lorarine)
, 14 days, post #21 |
Looks like they took it down after I posted it because it was
working fine before I have the movie file|
Hopefully somebody reuploads it
, 14 days, post #22 |
I skimmed the movie and he appears as the nurse a couple separate
times in different outfits. He seems very adjusted to his, or
rather her new life.|
, 14 days, post #23 |
So, no nudity, no body-checking, no internal conflicts?|
From: guest (Guest)
, 14 days, post #24 |
Can you reupload the movie?|
From: guest (Mantra)
, 13 days, post #25 |
Why not share the discord server?|
From: guest (Jim)
, 13 days, post #26 |
It's invite only - there have been problems with trolls. You'll
eventually find an invite or link but it's restricted|
From: guest (mtf lover)
, 13 days, post #27 |
is anybody capable of uploading it on a file sharing site?|
regardless of who and where and for whom you upload it (only for
your own discord membership) it is essentially piracy. So,
uploading for us and only for discord members are ethically the
same. It doesnt mean that we can't or do not want to pay for the
video using legal means, but the legal link is restricted for
people in some countries.
From: guest (J)
, 13 days, post #28 |
I don't think ethics is the issue - the problem is the moment it's
shared on here, the file gets taken down. So somebody on here is
reporting the file and getting it take down|
Can confirm that the mediafire link was working before
From: guest (mtf lover)
, 13 days, post #29 |
then probably that "snitch" and the primary members of that certain
discord group believes that they are beyond everyone who likes this
kind of stuff. Exclusivity reasons. Believes that being more
"knowledgeable" and having more stuffs made them higher than
Either that, or someone here was pretty much anti-piracy and
reported every pirated link which they liked. If restricted country
reasons for unable to gain access to legitimate means are not the
issue here, i would be fine with that. Even VPN can be considered
as a backdoor towards piracy.
From: guest (Charatard)
, 13 days, post #30 |
Or if you read the FAQ link in this site you'd know that links to
any copyrighted material is illegal|
From: guest (bla)
, 13 days, post #31 |
here is a trailer for the show with english subtitles.|
From: guest (Kek)
, 13 days, post #32 |
From: guest (Eric)
, 13 days, post #33 |
Cronos: A Relíquia do Tempo|
Its on Amazon Prime
From: guest (bla)
, 13 days, post #34 |
@Eric: Yes, but not in all regions. For example in my region
(Amazon Prime Japan), it does not exist.|
From: guest (W)
, 12 days, post #35 |
I was able to download the mediafire link a few days ago. Will try
to find a way to upload and share it discreetly.|
From: guest (LeahMCozart)
, 12 days, post #36 |
Can anybody at least describe if there's anything worth watching
From: guest (Mee27)
, 9 days, post #37 |
From: guest (LeahMCozart)
, 4 days, post #38 |
Just bumping this up. Any updates with how it is? Or where to find?|
From: guest (Kel)
, 4 days, post #39 |
Mediafire link isn't working anymore|
From: guest (aestheticboy)
, 4 days, post #40 |
need an update from #post35 :))|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]