Aladdin episode Two to Tangle - Episode #83|
Mozenrath's magic glove is now destroying his body, and now he's decided to switch bodies with Aladdin, but something goes wrong and they both wind up in Aladdin's body. Now Aladdin is struggling to get him out a keep his own body.
Aladdin: You're out of your mind Mozenrath!
Mozenrath: U ...more|
, 208 months, post #1 |
They have to get the elixir of life to save Aladdin and Mozenrath
attempts to use the elixie Iago finds to trap himself in Aladdin's
body. Aladdin is able to send Mozenrath back to his old body with
some help from the magic elixir!|
, 208 months, post #2 |
I can't remember the exact details, but I do remember that
Mozenrath's gauntlet is slowly killing him/destroying his body
(can't remember exactly), so he decides to take Aladdin's young
body. During the middle of the transfer, the rest of Aladdin's
friends bust in and mess up the process, leaving Mozenrath's body
as a small statue, which Genie takes back just for the heck of it.
Then, over the course of the episode, Aladdin realizes Monzenrath
is sharing his body. So, to fix the problem, they go find that
potion and supposedly it will just put everything back to how it
was before. But, before Aladdin drinks it, Mozenrath gloats that
the elixir will instead just complete the process, allowing
Mozenrath to take over completely, and Aladdin's body freezes as
Aladdin and Mozenrath fight an internal battle, while everybody
else waits anxiously. Mozenrath's soul/mental image or whatever you
call it still has his magic gauntlet, so he's winning, then Aladdin
realizes that he has his own magic, the magic of his soul (yeah,
sounds corny, but this was a Disney cartoon), then he beats up
Mozenrath, wakes up, drinks the elixir, and sends Mozenrath back to
his own body. However, as Aladdin had been using the magic gauntlet
while they had been sharing his body, Mozenrath was defenseless,
with only his skeletal hand (the price for the gauntlet). I can't
remember exactly how it ends, but it either ends with Genie sending
the gauntlet, or Mozenrath (one of those two) away, stuck in a
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]