From: guest (Joseikarada)
, 2 months, post #1 |
Makoto Sato, the author of the "Satorare" manga/manga, is in charge
of the original draft while dealing with the SDGs. A romantic
comedy with a new sensation that arises when five new employees
change places in the training center. The replacement of five
people will be the first time in history.|
From: guest (Joseikarada)
, 19 days, post #2 |
From: guest (Aaaa)
, 19 days, post #3 |
Who swapped with who?|
From: guest (Bla)
, 19 days, post #4 |
Watch the trailer, its multiple gender swap.|
From: guest (Guest 74)
, 19 days, post #5 |
Translated the story plot from their website|
“ Takumi Kashima, who has no special qualities other than a big
love of games, is late for the new employee training held in Nara
from the first day. In the hallway of the training center in a
hurry, he bumps into Nadia Kitajima, a talented new female
employee, and falls in love at first sight! A group of five people
will be assigned a mission to make a presentation on the final day
of the training. Takumi is on the same team as Nadia, Emiri, Wang,
and Ivan, and when he is making materials, something unexpected
happens! After eating the GONZA, deer rice crackers that are said
to be punishable if eaten by humans. Because of Takumi's snacking,
the bodies of the five team members were switched!? "Where is my
body?" "My secret will be exposed!" A mix of LGBTQ and wheelchair
users. Matsunaga, an employee in charge of training, plays a game
developed so that you can enjoy the feeling of sightseeing in Nara.
I gave a hint of "Phi Nara Fantasy". By switching places, the
troubles and complexes of someone other than myself are
highlighted, and the happenings and thoughts The reality (real)
that gradually comes into view while intertwining. Will the five of
them be able to return to normal by the end of the presentation?”
From: guest (Guest 74)
, 19 days, post #6 |
The swap looks by the trailer to include two men and three women.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]