From: guest (Gary stu)
, 12 days, post #1 |
"Switched Up Christmas", a film that follows a dysfunctional family
who have lost the Christmas spirit, but with a little magic and
some body swapping, they may come to celebrate the holidays
, 12 days, post #2 |
good find, and now we just wait|
From: guest (Bla)
, 12 days, post #3 |
Would love to know who switches with who…|
From: guest (Dc)
, 11 days, post #4 |
Mtm/ ftf according to sides|
“ In this scene Nick and Isabel have freak Friday body swapped with
their parents Joe and Holly.”
“ On screen Nick still appears to look like himself but to all the
characters in the movie outside his family he looks like his dad,
, 11 days, post #5 |
, 11 days, post #6 |
hey DC where did you see that?|
From: guest (Mario100)
, 11 days, post #7 |
So, It's basically a low budget Family leave Christmas edition, no
, 11 days, post #8 |
Quantum Leap style??? How pointless. Didn’t want to agree with post
#7, but I have to with that|
, 11 days, post #9 |
If you look carefully through the Facebook photos linked above, I
think you can actually see evidence that it's MtM/FtF and a Quantum
Leap style swap. If you look through the photos, you can see one
with eight people posed in front of a Christmas tree. The Backstage
page that OP linked describes a family of actors and influencers
that is separate; I'm pretty sure the four people on the left in
the Christmas tree photo are that family, which leaves the four on
the right as our main family. The father has a beard and is looking
uneasily at the influencer father; the mother has grey hair; the
daughter is yelling at the mother; and the son is kneeling on the
floor. The daughter looks like she's a teenager or young adult, but
she's wearing a pantsuit that looks odd on a girl that young. The
son, meanwhile, looks to be a tween or in his early teens, but he's
wearing a sport coat that also seems strange on a kid his age. The
parents, however, are wearing outfits that look like they could be
more appropriate for the children to wear. The daughter is also
barefoot, perhaps because her mother was wearing heels that she
isn't used to wearing. It does look like the parents and kids have
probably swapped Quantum Leap style along gender lines in this
Another piece of evidence: the mother character is wearing the
green dress in most of the Facebook photos, but there's one photo
where the daughter is wearing what looks like it might be the same
dress; it's difficult to tell because of the lighting.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]