From: guest (Passerby)
, 14 days, post #1 |
I have thought that the definition of a possession fetish is a
fascination with the definition of you, what makes you, you. When
do 'you' start and when do 'you' end. when did you become someone
else and when did someone else become you. We are attracted to this
search for boundaries,|
Each one of us has this preference for you in the context, the
someone else in the context, and the boundary in the context.
That's why there is debate like when did skinsuit become a
possession fetish or did a merge/fusion is a possession or even (to
me) mind control can also be attractive.
From: guest (Possession Fan)
, 13 days, post #2 |
IMC, I'm interested in what makes others themselves and a lingering
imagination if there was somewhat a twist that puts an unfortunate
soul in a fortunate female's body. The boundaries I see are the
tendency that each people tend to act upon. Accordingly, it is a
wonderful discovery for me when one crosses beyond their regular
boundary such as a female getting aroused by looking at themselves
to the point of groping their breasts and feeling their butt in
fascination. Because no way in happenstance that a female growing
in their own body all her life would be drastically excited to be
looking at their naked-self.|
From: guest (Passerby)
, 13 days, post #3 |
Yeah, I mean something like that. The you in here is just a
metaphor for someone or a person. Most of us here prefer the female
you in story, art, or video. When this female stop being herself
and behaving like someone else. The boundary I see from post #2 is
that the female still looks like herself but acting like out of her
character. Someone else might like it if this female stopped
looking like herself and imitating closer to someone else. Someone
else is any other person than the female you, in the case of post
$2 is a lecherous male who likes to ogle female butt.|
Why did I make this post? well, Because I was bored. But more than
anything else, it is also interesting to see how other preferences
in the tg fetish community. This definition might also include the
transformation and the body swap fetishes which the boundary is
different than the possession fetish. There is a soul swap in which
the boundary of someone being someone is the soul, if the soul is
different then the person is not themself anymore. there is the
skinsuit which is someone donning the disguise of someone else,
some might argue that person is still themself or the skinsuit is
not someone else if it doesn't come from someone living, Etc.
From: guest (Possession Fan)
, 13 days, post #4 |
I personally abhor skinsuit. I feel like it is murder to the other
person even if the story described the desired person could be
fully restored. Compared to other methods (magic wish or spell,
ghosts or soul, parasitical, phone calls, etc) their bodies are
still intact pre and post possession, with their assets and curves
I actually prefer when others are crossing beyond another person's
regulatory "boundaries" instead of us or the MC that is breaching
them. Sure, there are new things to explore as the other gender and
new perks to enjoy they are female presidents, celebrities, CEOs,
etc, but I would rather interact with one whose "boundaries" are
out of place due to circumstances.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]