One Piece episode Avalanche!|
In this episode they reveal that the leader or the a town had eaten the "Ox-Ox Fruit" which gives him the ability to turn into an Ox or an OxMan. Tranformations are on screen and pretty good.|
From: guest (Kris Rothacher)
, 176 months, post #1 |
The leader of the village is named Dalton. Dalton actually fought
Chopper in oxman mode, and Chopper talked to him about helping to
stop King Wohpol. Dalton was rescued by Kureha, the older doctor,
and some of the villagers after King Wohpol's defeat by Monkey D.
Luffy. The town is called Winter Town, since it's all winter year
round. Tony Tony Chopper is a blue nosed reindeer looking for
acceptance and a group to belong to. Princess Vivi helps Dalton
reclaim the village and unite with Dr. Kureha.|
, 170 months, post #2 |
There are many furry TF fruits:|
Hito Hito Fruit / Human Human Fruit: Allows the user to turn into a
human, and gives an animal consumer human intelligence. It has been
stated that a human user simply would become "enlightened", and
unable to swim. "Hito" means "person." Eaten by Tony Tony Chopper.
Inu Inu Fruit, Model Dachshund / Dog Dog Fruit, Model Dachshund:
Allows the user to turn into a large Dachshund at will. "Eaten"
(more like merged with) by Mr. 4's gun, Lasso.
Inu Inu Fruit, Model Jackal / Dog Dog Fruit, Model Jackel: Allows
the user to turn into a large jackal at will. "Inu" means "dog."
Eaten by Chaka.
Inu Inu Fruit, Model Wolf / Dog Dog Fruit, Model Wolf: Allows the
user to turn into a wolf. Eaten by Jyabura.
Mogu Mogu Fruit / Mole Mole Fruit: Allows the user to turn into a
large mole at will. "Mogu" means "mole." Eaten by Miss Merry
Neko Neko Fruit, Model Leopard / Cat Cat Fruit, Model Leopard:
Allows the user to transform into a large leopard. "Neko" means
"cat." Eaten by Rob Lucci.
Tori Tori Fruit, Model Falcon / Tweet Tweet Fruit: Allows the user
to turn into a large falcon at will. "Tori" means "bird." Eaten by
Uma Uma Fruit, Model Wild Horse / Horse Horse Fruit, Model Wild
Horse: Allows the user to turn into a horse. "Uma" means "horse."
Eaten by Gan Fall's pet bird, Pierre.
Ushi Ushi Fruit, Model Bison / Ox Ox Fruit: Allows the user to
change into a bison. "Ushi" means "cow." Eaten by Dalton.
Ushi Ushi Fruit, Model Giraffe / Giraffe Giraffe Fruit: Allows the
user to transform into a giraffe. "Ushi" means "cow." Eaten by
Zou Zou Fruit / Elephant Elephant Fruit: Allows the user to
transform into an elephant. "Zou" means "elephant." "Eaten" (more
like merged with) by Spandam's sword, Funkfreed.
From: guest (guest)
, 162 months, post #3 |
which episodes are these fruits shown in|
From: guest (maine02)
, 162 months, post #4 |
guest: I think their kind think the term "fruit" is derogatory. You
need to be more sensitive.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]