, 8 months, post #1 |
Any tv or movies like Get Smart or Repligator where a male secret
agent/spy etc is disguised or changed into a woman?|
, 8 months, post #2 |
There's the Men in Black porn parody and as for comics there is
, 8 months, post #3 |
The Last of the Secret Agents (1966)|
Fred Johnson is an undercover agent disguised as a sexy blonde
From: guest (Goaleo)
, 8 months, post #4 |
Not a full movie or tv episode, but there is a Sprite commercial
where The Rock plays a secret agent who walks past two attractive
women who turn out to be men in disguise (one of them has a
masculine voice when they speak). It was promo for the 2008 Get
Smart remake. There should be a copy on YouTube somewhere but I
didn't have luck finding it.|
From: guest (Goaleo)
, 8 months, post #5 |
There are also a few original Get Smart episode where one of the
male CONTROL agents (Charlie Watkins) is disguised as a sexy
, 8 months, post #6 |
Idk if this counts but The Man From Sex has that one scene where
the Chinese lady strips down to her lingerie but it turns out that
it’s actually a male assassin.|
From: guest (Suff)
, 8 months, post #7 |
Found the commercial post #4 was referring to:|
, 8 months, post #8 |
Another commercial is that Mercury car commercial where the secret
agent is a master of disguise and disguised himself as a beautiful
woman at a checkpoint. The commercial is on YouTube but the one not
online is a slightly extended version showing the woman talking in
the male secret agents voice.|
, 8 months, post #9 |
Post #8 I’ve been looking for that extended version for years.|
, 8 months, post #10 |
@heri theres a whole subreddit called Lost Media where people post
about stuff including commercials lost to time to see if anyone has
a recording. maybe you could try there|
From: guest (More Info)
, 8 months, post #11 |
I can't find the Mercury commercial either but stumbled upon more
information that could help us in our search:|
Young & Rubicam, Detroit
Lincoln-Mercury division of Ford Motor Co., Detroit
EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR/COPYWRITER
GROUP CREATIVE/ART DIRECTOR, COPYWRITER
Tom Hillebrand, Hugh Broder
Tool of North America, Santa Monica, Calif.
As the spot opens, a voiceover intones: “This is Imagine TV.” So,
what’s on Imagine today? From all appearances, it’s a James Bond
knockoff. To the accompaniment of Bondesque theme music, a man is
seen driving through the countryside. Spies and hidden cameras
monitor his movements as he nears a roadblock that’s manned by
thugs from central casting. When the car arrives, the chief thug
signals it to stop and addresses the driver (whose face is now
unseen by us), using the sort of accent taught at the Bad Guy
School of Elocution: “We are looking for a man in a new Mercury
Cougar, exactly like this one. He is a dangerous double agent and a
master of disguise.” Aren’t villains supposed to play their cards
closer to their black leather vests? Anyhow, we hear a female voice
respond: “Haven’t seen him.” Despite what he’s just said about
disguise, that’s good enough for Mr. Villain, who waves the car
through the gate. Once the car is past the barrier, we see the
driver’s face in female disguise as his male voice adds, with a
chuckle: “Haven’t seen him anywhere.” If you think this all sounds
tedious, you’re right. The bad guys seem more stupid than sinister,
draining the vignette of the mock suspense that might enliven this
umpteenth Bond parody. And the pretense that we’re watching some
sort of cable channel is more confusing than disarming.
, 8 months, post #12 |
Post #5. All Charlie Watkins scenes
From: guest (guest)
, 7 months, post #13 |
Episode 1980 (14 Jul 2016) Popatlal and Kiran are captured.
Inspector Chalu Pandey reach the location on time to save them.
Kiran reveal herself as Inspector Kiran Sharman, male, and he wore
a female mask to pass as a woman for the case.|
From: guest (Just Me)
, 7 months, post #14 |
There’s this porn movie: SHKD-865 Gender Bend Secret Agent Kurea
I cannot post a link here, but you will find it 😜
From: guest (guest5011)
, 7 months, post #15 |
On "The Click" adaptation for the screen series there's one of the
movies that has as protagonist to the agent 0014 Rod Steele. In one
of the scenes inside a car he uses the device to assume the form of
one of the female agents (Gabriella Hall) of the film's|
From: guest (Guest)
, 7 months, post #16 |
Time stamp for post #15|
, 7 months, post #17 |
Red Skelton show|
Male agent is a master of disguise and turns into a beautiful woman
, 7 months, post #18 |
believe there was a movie from the 60s that had a team of navy guys
who have to disguise as woman to take down the enemy. Don't
remember a lot more than that. Wish I had more info.|
, 7 months, post #19 |
@18 Were the female disguises actual female actresses or just the
guys in drag?|
, 7 months, post #20 |
Here's the video link for post# 15:
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]