From: guest (Gnosis)
, 2 months, post #41 |
Aus meiner Haut|
Here Comes the Groom
Switched Up Christmas
Villains of Valley View (season 2)
From: guest (Mindmaster)
, 2 months, post #42 |
Irish wish NA TWOIM MIEJSCU|
From: guest (Curious)
, 2 months, post #43 |
Watch online Aus meiner Haut and NA TWOIM MIEJSCU?|
From: guest (Guest)
, 2 months, post #44 |
Mindmaster brings up Irish Wish again.|
I'll ask again. Why do people assume this is a body switch? The
description sounds like it's just an altered fate where the world
changes and she's the bride to be. That does not suggest a body
From: guest (Guest 17)
, 2 months, post #45 |
@guest it is probably in the way certain articles describe the
movie like this one|
From: guest (Guest)
, 2 months, post #46 |
@Guest (Guest 17)|
The article makes the assumption it's a Freaky Friday, then posts
"Though the description does not specify if the film goes full body
swap, this is still the third film in which Lindsay Lohan takes
another person’s place in some capacity (The Parent Trap definitely
counts, with or without magic)"
Honestly if you read the description on other sites, this sounds
something more like "The Family Man" where reality changes to
From: guest (Guest 17)
, 2 months, post #47 |
@guest thats fair|
, 2 months, post #48 |
Secret Invasion is an upcoming American television miniseries
created by Kyle Bradstreet for the streaming service Disney+, based
on the Marvel Comics storyline of the same name.|
First episode date: Wednesday June 21, 2023
Note it’s only 6 episodes but still high hopes for cool tf in this
From: guest (Tero)
, 2 months, post #49 |
Extraordinary episode 03|
From: guest (Alex)
, 2 months, post #50 |
@guest Tero. Is it a mtf or ftm|
, 2 months, post #51 |
Here Comes the Groom|
From: guest (Pincel 2)
, 2 months, post #52 |
See post 41|
From: guest (Curious)
, 2 months, post #53 |
From: guest (Guest 74)
, 2 months, post #54 |
I have uploaded the full movie and with update the thread for this
movie with the link as well. Enjoy!|
, 2 months, post #55 |
Anyone know when Villains of Valley View season 2 airs?|
From: guest (TA)
, 2 months, post #56 |
Thank you very much for uploading the film Guest 74.|
Although, I can't say I liked the movie. I mean, she is wearing
pants half of the film, there is very little femininity, I guess,
there is no classic scene of him/her struggling to put pantyhose
and so on. Maybe... actually, probably this is sign of something
bigger and different, women got less feminine is the last decades
you are barely see girls wearing skirts and dresses nowadays, so
the movies just... passes this new reality onwards, I guess...
I think I will have to wait for AI generated movies to make more
90s style body swap movies...🤔
From: guest (okay buddy)
, 2 months, post #57 |
"women got less feminine is the last decades you are barely see
girls wearing skirts and dresses nowadays"|
Very dangerous and wrong sentence LOL
From: guest (Zzzzzz)
, 1 months, post #58 |
I havent heard any women saying "men got less masculine". So its
unfair for them from us men to say they were wearing wrong outfits
these past years.|
From: guest (okay buddy r word)
, 1 months, post #59 |
, 1 months, post #60 |
I don't think this is the purpose of the thread or this forum to
start discussions as stupid as this one but now that we are at it I
might as well give my opinion.|
User TA has stated his preferences on women and has given his
opinion on a trend he sees. You all have the right to an opinion on
such subjects you may agree or not. Bashing him/her for their
opinion is plain stupid and only can be done in a position of moral
and subjective considerations. As long as TA doesn't enforce his
views on anyone, where is the problem? And yes, Zzzzzz any women
could say that if that's what she thinks. There are absolutely no
dangers in expressing an opinion.
We do not have "hive" minds nor men and nor women so trying to
antagonize between sexes just by remarking a statement we don't
like expressed by an individual is ridiculous. This sort of
behaviour is eroding society and rotting coexistance. Say no to
identity politics, live and let live and try to be as free as
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]