From: guest (James)
, 5 months, post #21 |
As a male I find the idea of swapping with or otherwise becoming
some random ordinary average female much more interesting than
being some skinny hot supermodel with a perfect body. Perhaps I'm
, 5 months, post #22 |
I’m glad to see this thread. As someone who creates content (in the
form of drawings on DeviantArt and interactive games on TFGames,
like “Calamity John”) and always prefers my MTF with a side of FTM,
I’m keen to hear what the FTM crowd likes to see. I love the shift
in power dynamics that come with a two-directional swap, but I’m
always concerned that the FTM content I make is based on my own
guesses and not on solid feedback.|
K, or anyone else, if ever you wanted to give feedback on the kind
of FTM-based game you’d like to see, I’m all ears.
, 5 months, post #23 |
I'd probably take a glance at what I look like but mostly try and
figure out who I am|
From: guest (Woman now Man)
, 5 days, post #24 |
I think either way of the gender fence, there is a lot to adapt to
First question, am I the male version of who I was once before,
which creates a lot of paradoxes, or am I swapped with someone
else? Is that someone else now me?
I think the first thing, take stock of identity, and surroundings?
Am I safe? Am I alone? Do I know who I am? Do I know where I am? Am
I in the same village, town, county, state, country, etc. as I was
previously? If I am in a foreign location, do I speak and
understand the language? Am I a good person? Do I have knowledge of
the skills to operate this body?
Once I have taken stock of all of this, I need to get over the most
embarrassing portion, use the facilities and evacuate all stored up
wastes. Then, figure out what I have to do, so that I can
eventually figure out of my original self is safe.
If I am the boy I was instead of girl, then things maybe easier, or
not? If I wake up boy, but was married to a man, am I still married
to same man, and is he now gay? Am I? Does that work for my family?
Do I do the same job? I think dressing will create some confusion
at first, with buttons on the wrong side. I think while it will be
quicker to get dressed and all activities (shower and whatnot), it
will be sad. No makeup, no dresses, no lingerie, few options for
fun to express myself with wardrobe.
Big whoop, I have a penis now. But where is the excitement in that?
From: guest (Ak)
, 3 days, post #25 |
Wait is that true? Most people (generally, for that age group /
generation / etc.) got interested in this fetish because of the
Scooby-Doo movie? That's actually kind of scary that one pop
culture media reference can spark an entire generation's worth of
I wonder if that's a bad thing and if in the long this fetish will
disappear with the pop culture references being less and less
common...or if vice-versa and some new movie come out there will be
a new wave of teenagers addicted to this kind of mentality .
Also, where do people go to discuss the fetish if not here? I have
yet to find a different centralized place
From: guest (Hanko)
, 3 days, post #26 |
Guest (Ak) I welcome any and all who wish to discuss to my personal
email email@example.com. I'm looking to create a group of friends
who can feel safe sharing this very common kink. Feel free to email
me and I send you a link to messenger.|
Hope to see you soon
From: guest (No Name)
, 3 days, post #27 |
While not gender per say the thing that first got me into
transformation Fetish was, Teen age mutant ninja turtles (The
Catwoman from Channel Six 1988). April is turned into a cat girl in
this and it was my first fetish as I saw my self as April in my
From: guest (NotAmused)
, 5 hours, post #28 |
post #24 That’s rude|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]