From: guest (NoName)
, 5 months, post #1 |
If you where Body swaped into a random person of the opposite sex
for 1 month that do you think would be the best and worst thing
Me Male to female
Best : Would be seeing what multiple orgasam where realy like. As a
guy to me one orgasam seem to end all intrest in doing more for a
while but the idea that it builds to the next fascinates me.
Worst: I think I would miss my family to much to not try to contact
and convince them it is me.
From: guest (GhoulBool)
, 5 months, post #2 |
Best: Taking a break from the everyday and journeying into a whole
new side of life. Ranging from clothes to how I’m treated by
strangers to experience some joys I wouldn’t comprehend as a man.|
Worst: Also encountering the other worst sides of life like being
followed by random men, feel the pressure that I’m either doing too
little or too much, and having to learn how to behave as woman
without embarrassing myself with what I normally do as a man
From: guest (JoyBoy)
, 5 months, post #3 |
Best: Bask in female orgasm|
Worst: Nothing compared to what I would do in the other body.
From: guest (nobody special)
, 4 months, post #4 |
Well... I guess it would really depend on whose body I would be
swapping into; whether I gain any knowledge of "being" that person;
and whether I have to interact with the world as though I was me,
me in another body, or AS the other person.|
You could end up in a body that has physical (and possibly) mental
limitations, deformities, damages/injuries, impairments, and/or
requires assistive devices that you're not familiar with / with the
use of. And that could be absolutely terrifying should you end up
paralyzed with hearing or vision loss... or swapped into a body so
close to death that you're not sure whether you'll live to return
to your own body. While some of these losses or limitations or such
could be quite exciting or even sexually arousing to some (and thus
maybe a "best" thing), these things could quite possibly end up as
a "worst" part of a swap. I'm not really sure if there would be a
"best" part of most of this kind of swap for most of us. Perhaps
the return to our own body and/or the education we experienced from
truly someone else's perspective.
On the other side of the coin... hitting the "new" body's "prime"
age, and having that body be very physically fit and capable, clear
and sharp -minded, perhaps even skilled and attractive; while also
being allowed access to knowledge on how to present and interact
with the world as that person... well now, that would be the dream,
wouldn't it. Depending on how you view the world currently, the
"best" part of this swap could end up being some of the physical
capabilities, skills or possibly knowledge that you got to
experience. For more it would likely be the youth &
fitness/health... or maybe the clothes. As for the "worst" parts of
the swap... well, since it's only a one-month trade... I think that
many of the annoyances and/or stereotypical "disadvantages" of
being and socially interacting as the opposite gendered person
would end up as inconveniences or annoyances if the novelty were to
wear off. So, I'd really have to rate the return swap, back to my
own body, as the most likely "worst" thing about the swap.
Retrospectively... Becoming the ideal specimen of either gender
(and of human capabilities) could also have its pitfalls or major
problems. So, maybe one would want to try to aim short of
I guess the best that we could shoot for is to get an acceptable,
average oppositely-gendered body during the swap. In that case it's
likely that both the "best" and "worst" parts of the swap would be
the one-month duration.
, 4 months, post #5 |
>it would really depend on whose body I would be swapping into|
this is really all it comes down to. OP says random person but them
proceeds to lay out a plan that requires it to not actually be
, 4 months, post #6 |
If you want a feel of randomness before discussing, go to
www.thispersondoesnotexist.com and assume it's the first person of
the opposite gender you get. :P|
, 4 months, post #7 |
The best would be experiencing new things I've wanted to try, hair,
clothes, orgasms and such (even though it wouldn't be the 'best'
I've also been curious on what pregnancy and periods would be
The worst would be the guilt of invading someone's privacy even if
it can't be helped, just going to the toilet I would feel like I'm
violating them. Also living someone else's life for a month could
be damaging to both people.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]