From: guest (bobby21)
, 18 days, post #1 |
i loved the episode estrogen where a guy was turned into a sexy
woman so he could understand woman better. he ven had to get a a
bikini wax and wear a bikini.|
i think though it would have been better if his womanizer friend
who tried to seduce him as a woman was made to stay on the island
as a woman maybe as a cocktail waitress for his punishment and had
to put up with sexist stuff as he was a woman for ever
From: guest (guest66)
, 17 days, post #2 |
if i remember rightly the actress who played the transformed man
was liz vassey plus she looked mighty fine in a thong bikini in
saved by the bell tv movie.|
From: guest (bobby21)
, 17 days, post #3 |
your correct it was liz vassey she looked ok in her more older
bikini but she wore a wrap over her bikini bottom so who knows if
it was a thong or not.|
, 12 days, post #4 |
I agree his friend should have been the one to get his
come-uppence. But was his friend merely successful with consenting
women or a manipulative womanizer. That kind of matters as to
whether he should be punished.|
In any case, the protagonist did nothing wrong and it is
'Fantasy' Island. He just wanted to for once in his life
experience what it's like not
to have to be second fiddle. I wouldn't punish someone who wants a
vacation where they are spoiled like a movie star and then treat
them like a bad person who needs to be set straight, justifying Mr
Rourke's bait and switch vacation where your much needed break from
routine is made unnecessarily stressful. But then I wouldn't trust
Mr Rourke's smug attitude to be any better than the ethics of the
Hollywood writers who invent them. Am I overthinking this? Yes, and
I don't care. I'm enjoying myself. I suppose Mr Rourke's gonna
curse me for that, too. We never should have let Malcolm McDowell
out of the Clockwork Orange program. He's a terrible person who
enjoys hurting people!
I don't think they did Liz up quite so hot in this. I didn't see
the Enslaved by the Smell movie but check her out as Ms. Liberty in
the first live action version of The Tick w/ Patrick Warburton.
From: guest (Got yer)
, 12 days, post #5 |
Ni idea what vup is on must be the wakey bakey. I liked this
episode apart from the ending would have been nice to see his
friend get punished, liz looked great in her bikini and we know she
had a bikini wax as we saw that in a few scenes before.|
From: guest (Should Be Beverly)
, 11 days, post #6 |
In my world he went back and again became Brenda.|
From: guest (Bobby21)
, 11 days, post #7 |
Thats great should be beverly.|
Ive done Tg caps where i have his buddy is changed into a playboy
bunny for lifetime of missery as a sexy big boob woman . I do story
tg caps based on tv episodes
From: guest (Should Be Beverly)
, 10 days, post #8 |
Are they up now where people can view them?
From: guest (bobby21)
, 10 days, post #9 |
im thinking of putting them on deviant art i hve 5 storys done so
1 fantasy island the bunny payback
2 riverdale vixens revenge
3 sliders wild west saloon
4 saved by the bell zack in a gymslip
5 star trek slave girls harem
From: guest (Tgforever)
, 9 days, post #10 |
Loved that episode . The bit where she says yes your a woman i
think ill call you brenda is brilliant. Id have made it hell island
and condemned him to a permanent life of servitude to men.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]