From: guest (Roger)
, 13 days, post #21 |
You can read a long series of Metamorphose posts on Alan Barrie's
relevant novel, A WOMAN'S PASSION, here...|
(You'll find among them a positive review by me.)
From: guest (doc)
, 12 days, post #22 |
"I don’t know anything about art, but I know what I like."|
As a male, I find nothing attractive about another male. I am not
homophobic, I know many people that proudly have a place somewhere
in the full spectrum of life and am proud to call them friends.
That said, if I were to find myself swapped into a female body, I
could see myself as not only being a heterosexual female, but most
From: guest (Jonny)
, 12 days, post #23 |
I think most of the posts on this thread hilariously missed the
mark on OP's question.|
The OP was asking somewhere along the line of "Do you want to fuck
an MtF character?" or "Do you find MtF character attractive if
existed in real life?"
But most of the responses here have been "If I were an MtF
character I would probably want to / don't want to fuck a man".
Most of the responders are clearly people who self-insert into the
main character when viewing MtF stories, while OP is someone who
takes the "bystander" or "omniscient viewer" approach when viewing
MtF stories or probably self-inserting into the boyfriend/husband
character, hence his question in the OP.
From: guest (W)
, 11 days, post #24 |
I'm a straight male. If a guy gets transformed into a biological
girl or enters a female body, I'm DTF.|
I don't have the same feelings towards a transgender woman though.
They're not biologically female so I'm not attracted to them no
matter how pretty they are.
From: guest (Emilay)
, 11 days, post #25 |
> calling himself a "straight male", which by definition means
man attracted to women, yet|
> saying he will not be attracted to transwomen, which are
definitely women according to modern science, no matter what.
I think we have a term for that. It's called transphobic. It's
really disheartening to see such bigotry being propagated here. As
if trans people don't having it badly enough already in real life.
From: guest (W)
, 11 days, post #26 |
What?? I was just saying that my preference was biological females.
I didn't say my preference was "women." I wasn't putting transwomen
This is the problem and why this community's shrinking day by day.
You're looking for excuses to create arguments that aren't even an
issue and wonder why Metamorphose is going down in numbers. Please
don't damage the progress of the trans movement by saying that sex
and gender are the same, because that's not what I was saying.
I was saying that my preference is biological female, which
according to modern science and modern movements isn't the same as
a woman. Gender isn't sex. Sex isn't gender. Thank you for trolling
, 10 days, post #27 |
W: I'm not looking to pick a fight, but I am curious. I assume when
you say "biological female," you're referring to someone born with
a set of XY chromosomes. What is it about such a person makes them
attractive to you while a transgender woman "no matter how pretty
she is" is someone you don't find attractive?|
Again, I'm not here to judge you or attempt to make you
uncomfortable, I'm just curious. If you don't wish to answer,
that's fine too.
(FWIW, the scientific research has for decades documented that
possessing XY chromosomes isn't what makes someone biologically
female, but I'm not here to argue that point.)
From: guest (mtf lover)
, 10 days, post #28 |
what guest W refers is obviously cis-female (person born with a
vagina and identify as females). there is nothing wrong on
exclusively liking cis-females or cis-males as long as they are not
degrading trans or queer or genderfluids. there are people who
exclusively liking trans, exclusively homosexual, or exclusively
heterosexual. again, nothing wrong with that as long as they are
not degrading people with different gender identity and sexual
organs. there is also a scale to gauge people based on their gender
and sexual organ preferences namely kinsley scale..|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]