From: guest (the saint)
, 22 days, post #1 |
Natten Är Ung / The Night Is Young 2019
A shy young man decides to view women as purely objects to easier
hook up inside a nightclub, he will later regret it.
From: guest (bobby21)
, 22 days, post #2 |
only 14 mins long which is a shame but yes good find and he's stuck
forever as a young woman we are left to imagine he will back at
that club in heals tight dress boobs on show waiting for man to
take her home|
, 22 days, post #3 |
Wow! Thanks for sharing this, Saint. This is the first good M2F
video I've seen in a while.|
, 21 days, post #4 |
Yes I liked this. It's a shame that that the M2F part of the
content is less than half of the video, but it was an actually good
short, with a realistic reaction, too.|
From: guest (MacGuffin78)
, 19 days, post #5 |
Wow! That was one of the best TG themed professional short films
I’ve ever seen, if not my favourite! Perfect casting; especially
loved the mysterious lady at the bar, perfect look for the part and
strikingly beautiful. Thanks so much for this lead!!!|
From: guest (Anon)
, 19 days, post #6 |
Excellent find, thank you|
From: guest (Mindi Flyth)
, 18 days, post #7 |
Huh. Not sure what I think of it. From the official description it
sounds like this is supposed to be a feminist revenge thing, as if
he was acting like a sexist and he got his comeuppance. I'm fine
with that stuff, as anybody who knows my work can tell you. But
this guy never does anything remotely sexist in the film!|
He starts as a shy, awkward guy, and his friend gives him some
really sexist advice which the protagonist doesn't seem really
into. Then he goes into the club and starts a quietly flirtatious
conversation with a woman, but he's hardly being pushy or gross. He
still seems like a pretty nice, gentle guy. She's the aggressive
one, and when she slips him the drug it plays a lot like she's
roofied him. He gets transformed, men leer at him, he has a bad
confrontation with his friend and then the story just ends.
Seriously, movie, what the heck?
The scenario was sexy, the actors were good and the dialogue wasn't
bad. There was a lot to like here, but I felt like I was watching
someone pay for a crime they never committed. If they were going
for a story about a sexist getting punished, it really should've
been the FRIEND who was transformed! He's the one talking about
"holes" and all that. I even would've been OK with it if they were
both transformed, like the sexist friend was being punished and the
nice guy got dragged into it somehow. But as it is, it's kind of
like watching a version of A Christmas Carol where we watch Scrooge
be a jerk for a while, then Bob Cratchit is the one who gets
visited by the ghosts!
, 18 days, post #8 |
Yeah my quick read of the short is actually that the world isn't
really that just and right. I think it's supposed to leave you a
bit unsettled because this guy who was interested in treating women
well isn't spared from the plight of women but is stuck taking
women's perspectives even more intimately than he already was. I
liked the choice of making him the woman for that reason. Just felt
From: guest (venus89)
, 18 days, post #9 |
yes missed chance to be great this short film to short really,
needed to be 30mins min would have been nice to see the horrible
friend turned into a sexy young woman and then kidnaped by mobsters
and forced to be a sexy dancer in a sex club his fate sealed by his
horrible atidude to woman and leave the poor boy who was nice
From: guest (Syberia)
, 17 days, post #10 |
Mindi has a good summation, but I agree with post #8. The woman
didn't seem to be doing it for karma or anything. She stuck me as
doing it because she wanted to. A predator similar to but different
from the friend. Nothing about this was right, or supposed to be.
And while the ending just kind of dropped, I like that aspect of
From: guest (Joe Biden wears diapers)
, 17 days, post #11 |
I was thinking maybe she was trying to give him an insight into
women so he can better approach them. Maybe it was just a temporary
change and he will change back later with a lot more knowledge of a
From: guest (Gorg)
, 9 days, post #12 |
The message might also be that if you as a man don't stand up to
misogynists then you are complicit in their behavior and encourage
it, there's been some public statements from feminists in Sweden to
that effect in recent years. So perhaps the guy gets transformed to
show him what it's like to be on the receiving end of guys like his
friend and that he should have stood up to him instead of just
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]