, 7 months, post #1 |
Was thinking about how original TG content seems to be more tame
compared to a few years ago. I remember back then a lot of original
TG content would have stuff like longer scenes of the guy(now a
girl) grabbing and bouncing tits, checking out the new body in
longer detail, wearing more revealing clothing, and having more
suggestive dialogue. These days it seems at most there will be a
quick grab at the tits or a brief look at the cleavage/down the
shirt. For example, way before Wren Adams put her stuff behind a
paywall she took down and reuploaded her videos with the raunchier
From: guest (Lancealot)
, 7 months, post #2 |
YouTube started demonetizing more "mature" content a few years ago
as a result many creators had to adapt including ones who were
known for swearing often had to now tone it down in order to
, 7 months, post #3 |
Unfortunately - this all started back in 2019 with a $170 million
lawsuit that YouTube/Google lost due to "Violating Children's
And the cause & effect was that YouTube then started to go after
LGBTQ considered content (including TG TF) and put up restrictions
on how channels would come up in their algorithms.
My YouTube channel had been around since 2006 and had a very steady
increase in subs up thru 2019 (I passed the 150k mark). And then
when YouTube implemented their new policies - my channel has all
but been ghosted in the "recommendations" algorithms... and subs
have been slowly decreasing since the very day YouTube enacted this
new policy against creators.
Not that I really cared - because as much as companies keep wanting
me to sell my YouTube channel or do a co-op LLC with them - I've
never really relied on my channel as a source of income and never
wanted it to be corporatized. And I don't really make that much new
TG content anymore - with the exception of the occasional Live
The reality is - the only money we personally ever made - was to
try and re-coup the initial costs of larger productions under the
Mako Pictures Banner (which never ever happened). We were lucky if
we got 25% back from using our own personal funds.
It was always seen as niche content. And independent productions
are often victims of piracy. They can't usually take the financial
hits like larger production companies can absorb.
(Like many other Trans TG Producers - I didn't feel the drive to
create new TG content once I transitioned - as doing so was more a
coping mechanism for me personally when struggling with gender
dysphoria pre-transition. This started back in 2014 - and my subs
were still climbing faster and faster from 2014-2019 without
generating any new TG material)
From: guest (OP)
, 7 months, post #4 |
OP here Miss Mako just wanna say I’ve been a huge fan! I’ve been
following you since 2008 when I was in middle school|
, 7 months, post #5 |
Thanks OP!! 🌻😊|
, 7 months, post #6 |
The transformation channel is growing in new subscribers on
YouTube. And the videos I can’t upload to YouTube I upload to
odysee who have no rules.|
From: guest (Generic guest name)
, 7 months, post #7 |
I feel like the other reason these videos are having less traction
is because they don't add the source anywhere and the comments are
90% of the time samey with the "what is this from" or "sauce
please" and they don't get any sort of response which leads to low
, 7 months, post #8 |
Should just start using porn video sites to host TG content
(pornhub, xvideos, etc...). Fast video streaming and you don't have
to worry about about being banned for risky content.|
From: guest (Casmir)
, 7 months, post #9 |
I have the impression that there are generally fewer films related
to tg things like Body swap etc., although I mainly blame it on the
limitations of the pandemic|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]