From: guest (Katie Prescott)
, 7 months, post #1 |
Hey y'all! So this a long shot, but these are 2 really great story
threads I'm hoping people will add to. These threads haven't been
updated in years and are hard to just happen upon on this site. I
know a few of you talk about wanting to make role or body swap
stories. My hope is you'll add to these threads then post the new
Both stories happen because a teenager finds a magical wishing rock
that can change anything. In this thread, the wish creates this
game called Family Acting. Every member of the protagonist's family
randomly selects a person in town. They then have to dress and act
exactly like that person for a week. They can't be out of character
at all, not even around the family. You can add onto the longest
thread in this story or expand/create new ones in the Family Acting
The second thread is the West Lake Valley experiment. The whole
town goes to this retreat where they're each given new identities
in a new town. The people are forced to act their new roles for the
whole retreat. To help, the people are gradually changed mentally,
personality-wise, and physically into their new roles. The
groundwork is already done for this one. Pretty much the entire
town was changed and all changes were described. It would be great
if a writer made new chapters that focused on a few characters
going through their new lives while still gradually changing.
Well that's all folks! I hope people add to these lovely stories.
If you don't, at least you got some good reads.
From: guest (Tights)
, 7 months, post #2 |
Thanks for mentioning these stories, I didn't know about them.
Since we are on this subject, I would like to recommend this other
story, also available on fictionbranches.net, where two teenage
schoolmates go to a reality where they are seen as a mother and her
baby daughter. They still have their original bodies, but they are
seen that way.|
Lately I've been really into role swapping stories, it's a pity
there isn't much content about it. Here is the original link:
Since the story is too lengthy, and I end up compiling everything
on a single file and fixing some misspellings:
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]