, 7 months, post #1 |
Hey guys I'm finally back after what feels like a month and I've
got 2 new stories to show for it. Let me know what you guys think
so that I can become a better writer. Even you lurkers out there, I
want to hear from you.|
First one's called "One Cool Aunt" its about an 18 year old guy who
really wants to go to a concert that is 21+ only. Luckily he has a
really cool Aunt who's willing to let him borrow her body in order
to go. How strange is that?
This 2nd one is about a guy who has a stuck up witch as a neighbor.
He finds her spell book and uses it to take partial then full
control of her body. This story was a commission by EB18 who also
graciously helped with proof-reading.
Besides those two, I also did another commission that was far
longer but I won't be posting as the contents are too personalized
and the commissioner didn't really want me to publish it. Just
thought I should mention this so people know I'm active despite the
long time in-between posting. Also I finished these a couple days
ago but Literotica takes a while to publish them so I waited till
one was approved there to post here. Fictionmania is faster and
both stories are up there while only the Witch story is live on
, 7 months, post #2 |
Also I forgot to mention commissions are currently open if anyone
here is interested. If you are my email is BluePossession@gmail.com
OR if you prefer discord I got an account there as well. It's
Even if you're not 100% sure you want a commission feel free to
contact me through one of those and ask me questions about it. I'm
flexible I guess.
, 7 months, post #3 |
Ooowww! One cool aunt is really great!!!|
, 7 months, post #4 |
Are you gonna write the part 2 for One cool Aunt??|
Is there any other similar history?
From: guest (Guest)
, 7 months, post #5 |
Really would like to see the type of possessions where the MC ask
, 7 months, post #6 |
I wasn't planning on writing a sequel to One Cool Aunt because I
don't think I really like trying to add onto an existing story you
know? I set up the stories thought of the characters and did what I
wanted to do and wrapped it up with its little twist. I thought I
stuck the landing well and it doesn't make sense to keep going. I'd
have to really be in the mood to try to add onto it, plus I think I
should start publishing stuff that isn't possession so people know
I can do other stuff so I'm probably going to work on that right
now. Glad you guys enjoyed it though, and I appreciate the
As for if there's any other stories like it necessarily I'm not
sure but I don't think so. I'm trying to write stuff that's a bit
different from what's already out there. I mean the possession
methods in my stories aren't unique but the characters and
interactions I hope are unique and interesting. If you want more
from me stay tuned. Or maybe commission a more personal story if
you want that.
From: guest (Friedrice Gamer)
, 7 months, post #7 |
a witch temptation is really good honestly, could make a good
series. but i feel like the ending of that story is way too abrupt.|
From: guest (Guest H)
, 7 months, post #8 |
If you want to try different topic than you may please read skins
by morpheus and it will be very kind of you if you write a story
similar to that please and its also have a unique twist and ending
which your stories also have and there is no possession it contains
all the thing you want please reply|
, 7 months, post #9 |
Yeah I've read skins by Morpheus. I've read a lot of his stuff, who
hasn't? It's all pretty good. I just wouldn't feel very comfortable
writing something that's too similar to what another author wrote.
Besides I'd rather try to write more unique stuff you know? I know
the possession methods in my stories aren't unique at all but I
think the characters, the interactions, dialogue, and identity play
in my stories *are* a bit more unique you know? I want to spice
things up in this genre and make things that feel new.|
I have some ideas I'm already working on as well.
From: guest (WhiteSunday)
, 7 months, post #10 |
How bout possession by a parasite (a worm-like creature) and it
either transmit or spread its kind through intimate contact from
simply kissing through sex.|
I had Amanda and the Alien storyline in mind, but the possessor
creature ended up craving sex and thus uncontrollably laid its
offspring to many people.
, 7 months, post #11 |
Sorry I've never enjoyed the worm parasite stuff. I probably won't
be doing that any time soon. I think I just prefer stuff that's
human on human i guess.|
From: guest (BustermanZero)
, 7 months, post #12 |
From: guest (WhiteSunday)
, 7 months, post #13 |
Cool... your storylines are great though. Which is the main thing
From: guest (satisfied customer)
, 7 months, post #14 |
I commissioned a story from BluePossession - they did a fantastic
job FWIW. If you're thinking about a commission, do it!|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]