, 10 months, post #121 |
@vassey (post #117) why is that so important? What if these viewers
just prefer VoD Internet services over TV 📺? 🧐|
From: guest (3 9 1 8)
, 10 months, post #122 |
Not to brag but as of now, Sam has leaped into 9 women while Ben
only leaped into 1. Of course that could change for Mr. Seong but
its highly unlikely for it to happen since sadly the ratings are
plummeting quickly before you could say "Oh Boy!".|
From: guest (Guest 2)
, 10 months, post #123 |
From: guest (vassey)
, 10 months, post #124 |
They could have ordered more episodes (think it was 9)but only
ordered 6. so what? Doesnt change the fact that ratings are not
From: guest (6 7 06)
, 10 months, post #125 |
If they get a season 2, will we get to see Scott Bakula (as Sam
Beckett of course) do a crossover like episode with Ben Seong?|
, 9 months, post #126 |
Quantum Leap has been renewed for season 2. :)|
, 9 months, post #127 |
"But... but the ratings are not good" - Vassey|
From: guest (Bobby21)
, 9 months, post #128 |
Excellent news im still hopping for the playboy bunny swap|
From: guest (8 8 0 7)
, 9 months, post #129 |
I'm still hoping that we get Ben & Sam meeting each other in a
From: guest (tharzog)
, 9 months, post #130 |
Episode 12 could be the next episode where Ben leaps into a female.|
Episode seems to take place around a "GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL
I hope he is not the coach or something.
From: guest (gumtree99)
, 9 months, post #131 |
shame he is not a busty cheerleader wiggling his arse and twerking
for the boys|
, 9 months, post #132 |
It is not unreasonable for anyone to have thought the show would be
canceled due to poor ratings. The fall off from the pilot numbers
that article reference was severe and in the end it scored as bad
or worse than Average Joe, the canceled show it replaced. I have no
idea what the algorithms that run network programming are up to
From: guest (7 6 0 1)
, 9 months, post #133 |
Maybe in season 2, we can get Ben leaping into a K-Pop Star since
that genre is popular and all.|
From: guest (Benny)
, 9 months, post #134 |
I think if they really want to give the show a fighting chance then
need to introduce Scott Bakula as Sam Beckett early this season,
recapture the light hearted tone of the original a bit, drop most
of the side plots, and incorporate the original soundtrack.
From: guest (sausage)
, 9 months, post #135 |
01/02/2023 (10:00PM – 11:00PM) (Monday) : Ben lands in 1979 Chicago
as Jack Armstrong, a devoted security guard to talented pop singer
Carly Farmer. During Carly’s prep for a big concert, it quickly
becomes clear her life is in danger and Ben must determine who is
trying to kill her and why.|
From: guest (tharzog)
, 8 months, post #136 |
Looks like in episode 10 Ben leaps into a woman again.|
"Official Synopsis: Ben leaps into Alexandra Tomkinson, a medical
resident in a Seattle hospital. As victims from a train crash pour
into the ER, Addison reveals Ben’s complicated mission. He must go
up against hospital bosses to save lives and Alexandra’s career."
From: guest (1 8 3 3)
, 8 months, post #137 |
kerplach, I know this is off topic and I'm sorry everybody but are
you talking about Avarage Joe that reality dating show that was
once hosted by Kathy Griffin where the women think they are looking
for the handsome hunk to spend with for the rest of their lives but
look like the average joes in reality. Because that has never been
rebooted on NBC in 17 years since it went off the air in 2005.|
From: guest (Alexandra Tomkinson)
, 8 months, post #138 |
, 8 months, post #139 |
Even those the woman is attractive. You probably will only see her
like two maybe three max.|
, 8 months, post #140 |
Message deleted by kreplach. guest 1 8 3 3, I apparently got the name wrong, It was called Ordinary Joe.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]