From: guest (Zzzzzz)
, 6 months, post #41 |
I'm also not a big fan of it. But by the looks of the trailer, at
least they keep the body's original voice.
From: guest (8 2 7 7)
, 6 months, post #42 |
I'm pretty sure Tuggy24g & Zzzzzz you probably have never watched
nor cared about the 1989-93 original series either right?|
From: guest (Zzzz)
, 6 months, post #43 |
@8 2 7 7|
Yes I didn't. I only watched the episodes with TG content. And I
intend to watch the remake only for TG content, nothing else.
, 6 months, post #44 |
I'm assuming that's ditto for The Jersey as well, If of course
Disney thinks about rebooting that.|
, 6 months, post #45 |
I've seen both the jersey and the older quantum leap series. I'm
still not a big fan of quantum leap compared to a straight-up body
From: guest (Thriller16161)
, 6 months, post #46 |
The first teasers are starting to come out.|
From: guest (Guest)
, 6 months, post #47 |
From: guest (7 3 3 3)
, 6 months, post #48 |
What about Penn Zero Part-Time Hero? Sure animated but although
unlike Quantum Leap & The Jersey respectively the characters don't
use a mirror image to see what bodies they have swapped into.|
From: guest (BMT)
, 6 months, post #49 |
Does Penn Zero change into a woman tho? And if yes, in what
, 6 months, post #50 |
princess most fair|
From: guest (8 9 5 2)
, 6 months, post #51 |
Speaking of Princess Most Fair (or should I say The Princess Most
Fair), I wonder why that episode didn't get any backlash among
parents at the time but the Princess Turdina episode from Star vs.
The Forces of Evil did where a Mexican boy named Marco (more
specifically disguises) himself into a woman?|
From: guest (Benny)
, 6 months, post #52 |
From: guest (1 8 2 7)
, 6 months, post #53 |
I wonder if the reboot will do a small tribute to Dean Stockwell at
the end credits of the first episode.|
From: guest (Benny)
, 6 months, post #54 |
I really hope they do a tribute to Dean Stockwell. They had so many
opportunities to do a reboot when he was still alive. Would be the
least they could do. Also from the trailer, I don't see how Sam
figures into the plot. Scott Bakula better not be cast as a
From: guest (4 1 9 3)
, 6 months, post #55 |
In my mind Benny, only two words regards to Scott Bakula...cameo
, 6 months, post #56 |
From the trailer it looks like they're turning on the old Project:
Quantum Leap equipment, so it stands to reason that they would be
aware of Sam Beckett either from the start, or they'll learn about
him once they start researching how to get the new guy back.|
From: guest (3 5 3 4)
, 6 months, post #57 |
I hope both Beckett and Seong cross paths in an episode of the
reboot since Beckett has never returned home for 30 years. In fact
I wonder why has he created Project: Quantum Leap in the first
place more than just "Theorizing that one Could time travel within
his own lifetime". is it because he had a difficult relationship
with his wife and daughter or was he just bored out of his mind?|
, 6 months, post #58 |
From an official description of the show:|
"It’s been 30 years since Dr. Sam Beckett stepped into the Quantum
Leap accelerator and vanished. Now a new team has been assembled to
restart the project in the hopes of understanding the mysteries
behind the machine and the man who created it."
Of note is the fact that the head of the new project is one of
Sam's former leapees who fought in Vietnam alongside Sam's older
brother. Even without Scott Bakula, Sam Beckett will be a big
presence on the show; that said, I'm almost certain Sam himself
will appear in the series. The show is set up perfectly for him to
From: guest (5 1 8 9)
, 6 months, post #59 |
Well both Quantum Leap on NCIS were created by Donald P. Bellisario
thought he never created and/or produced NCIS: New Orleans and both
QL & NCIS: NO featured Bakula so it makes sense.|
Although I doubt Bakula will make an appearance as Beckett.
From: guest (8 6 1 6)
, 6 months, post #60 |
Due to the now disgraced R&B singer being sentenced to 30 years
in prison, the reboot needs to do an episode where Ben leaps into
the former protegee Sparkle in order to save her niece from
appearing in a R. Kelly sex tape.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]