, 5 months, post #201 |
It already looked like this was probably the case, but the photos
for tomorrow's episode confirm that Ben leaps into a female flight
attendant; he's clearly wearing a dress.|
I think it's striking how many women Ben leaps into in the second
half of the season. He leaps into one woman in the first nine
episodes, but at least five and possibly six in the second half of
the episode. I wonder if they were being careful about how many
women they had him leap into before the season was extended because
they were worried about backlash, potentially both from
conservatives and from the trans community. Seeing that there
wasn't a huge backlash after they leaped Ben into a woman in the
fourth episode, they may have decided to do a more even gender
split going forward (6 or 7 female leapees to 7 or 8 male leapees).
I think that bodes well for there being a lot more female leaps
From: guest (4 2 8 4)
, 5 months, post #202 |
I apologize in advance for the religious issue but this 2022
version is criticized with caricatured 'Christian' villain courtesy
, 5 months, post #203 |
newsbusters is also offended by trans people existing in media so
of course they use religious persecution as a critique for a tv
show. What happened to conservatives crying about “don’t watch it
if it offends you” lol|
From: guest (1 4 9 6)
, 5 months, post #204 |
Again, I whole heartedly apologize in advance to everybody here and
politics don't interest me in the slightest but I just saw this in
the news from the World Wide Web that's all.|
But anyway, I hope in the next season Ben doesn't leap into a
"Karen" or a "Karen-like" personality LOL.
From: guest (guest)
, 5 months, post #205 |
Click to show spoiler|
Va gur frnfba svanyr, Ora yrncrq vagb uvzfrys, abg nabgure
From: guest (bla)
, 5 months, post #206 |
yeah the whole episode was kinda... meh....|
From: guest (2 8 8 4)
, 5 months, post #207 |
Seriously, why does this feels like a series finale when he leaps
into himself? That's kind of pathetically lame as f%$k.|
, 5 months, post #208 |
I think it was filmed with them not knowing if it was renewed for a
2nd season or not.|
From: guest (vassey)
, 5 months, post #209 |
Thats not true. It was renewed for a second season when half season
When the last episodes where filmed they already knew that there
will be a second season.
From: guest (2 1 6 4)
, 5 months, post #210 |
Again, the season 1 finale where Ben leaps into himself is still
pathetically lame as f%$k, even Sam Beckett wouldn't have done
From: guest (Bla)
, 5 months, post #211 |
Sam leaped into himself once as far as I remember, although to be
fair it was a younger self (do I remember correctly)|
From: guest (5 8 8 3)
, 5 months, post #212 |
Maybe in the series finale of the original Bla, but not for a
season 1 finale in the remake.|
From: guest (Also Interested)
, 4 months, post #213 |
Yes Sam leapt into himself once before in The Leap Home, Part I,
though it was his teenage self. Then in the series finale he leapt
into himself, sort of, and interacted with a God character to tell
him he's controlling the leaps and can decide to keep leaping or go
The writers of the sequel series used this precedence to bring
everyone together and essentially solve multiple problems at once.
How does Ben get into the QL project if he's leaps into someone not
on the team? Leaping into himself allows him to be in the QL
building and interact with the whole cast. They intentionally
wanted to bring everyone together which I thought they executed
very well, allowing each character to shine and assist Ben in his
I'm actually looking forward to Season 2.
, 4 months, post #214 |
If there is a season 2 with all these writers on strike right now.|
From: guest (5 3 0 3)
, 3 months, post #215 |
I wonder if this did not effect the negativity of the LGBTQ+
community regarding episodes where either Beckett or Seong leaps
, 5 days, post #216 |
Just caught a commercial teasing the new season. I haven’t been
able to find it uploaded to YouTube or anything. The commercial
teased a couple of leaps into women: one woman in a suit and one in
a traditional pilgrim dress from 1692.|
, 4 days, post #217 |
There are two commercials in this Reddit thread. It looks like the
person who uploaded them just pointed his phone camera at the TV,
so the quality's terrible, but we can see both of the leaps the
previous poster mentioned.|
From: guest (Spyeye)
, 2 days, post #218 |
From: guest (Also Interested)
, 1 day, post #219 |
The latest trailer for the new season is officially out:
With it being one of the few shows with new content during the
strike, hopefully more people will tune in and enjoy the show!
, 4 hours, post #220 |
i cant wait for new episode|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]