From: guest (Dr J)
, 7 months, post #1 |
Any one knew any stories on fictionmania or any other sites where
maid or a homeless guys steals hot woman' s body.|
Example: I know that ghost on wirting.com is one of the best that I
knew(Home less to hot MILF)
The Cleaner by Emma Finn ( Maid to Owner fictionmania)
From: guest (NiceGuy)
, 7 months, post #2 |
Wow I know that ghost is a superb story. Any other stories
suggestions will really awesome.|
From: guest (Kira)
, 7 months, post #3 |
Could someone point me toward the writing.com story?. A search for
ghost came up with a lot of entries|
From: guest (NiceGuy)
, 7 months, post #4 |
just add the chapter number you want to read in url if it is not
From: guest (8930)
, 6 months, post #5 |
There's a story on Amazon by M Wills where homeless men slowly
alter possessed women and their personalities. A girl wears
skimpier outfits and pleasures herself more often when it's
actually a homeless guy doing it.|
There's one by Jimmy Zappa in Deep Inside My Ex on Kindle Unlimited
where a homeless man magically possesses his hot ex wife. The wife
is trapped inside her mind and is horrified that her body's getting
stolen before he finds a way to put her to sleep once and for all.
From: guest (8930)
, 6 months, post #6 |
The M Wills story is Change of Plans|
From: guest (CoolDude)
, 4 months, post #7 |
Try escape series on fictionmania. Any latest findings ?|
From: guest (eric)
, 4 months, post #8 |
Camille has a site devoted to ladsies becoming maids & maids
if you look under 'bodyswap' in the headings you will find some
From: guest (JT)
, 3 months, post #9 |
comics.8muses has M Wills story "Change of Plans." Two young women
think that their change in lifestyle is their own choice, unaware
that they're being possessed by two homeless men out to explore new
lives. It's a good read.|
From: guest (YT)
, 1 months, post #10 |
Interesting concept. Any new findings.|
From: guest (Max)
, 1 months, post #11 |
The New Maid, on fictionmania|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]