From: guest (Olly)
, 5 months, post #1 |
- male to female
- old to young (but not underage)
- ugly to beautiful
- and I love evil transformation stories when an evil character
possesses someone or steals someone's body
- animal transformations
- male to male
- female to female
- adult to child
From: guest (Khanhninh)
, 5 months, post #2 |
For me are.|
- female to female (with Multiple transformation)
- age progression and regression
- OC into different characters and famous celebrities (Cartoon,
Anime, Games, Pornstars, Singers, and other)
- animal transformations
- male to female
From: guest (Nicky)
, 5 months, post #3 |
-Female to female
- old to young
-Ugly to beautiful
-Animal takes body (Honey, You've Got Nine Lives , In the Doghouse
by M. Wills)
-Evil F2F (Skeleton key, mephisto waltz, etc)
-Male to male
, 5 months, post #4 |
- Male to female
- Female to Male
- Asymmetrical process (transformation happens in staggered stages
rather than all at once, poof, etc,)
- Werewolves, because werewolves are awesome. :V
- Identity death
- Age regression/progression
- Male to male/female to female
, 5 months, post #5 |
- Male to female
- Female to Male
, 5 months, post #6 |
- Gender transformation
- Female to female
- Female old to young (but not babies)
- Female young to old (but not grammies)
- Ugly to beautiful
- Animal transformation (depends on what type of animal)
- Magic stories
- Male to male
- Demons, angels
- Females with penis
- Bimbofication too much (over a normal size for breasts and ass)
, 5 months, post #7 |
- Human to human (physically transforming, possession, brain swaps,
mind over-writes, clone, impersonation, shapeshifting, magic,
technology, ulterior motive or not, it's all good)
- Really everything on this site despite how much we hyperfocus on
- wish fulfillment (not everything wraps up in a nice pink bow irl.
The more realistic it is the better it is imo)
- Macho man taking to be a girly girl instantly (unless they have
access to memories or grew up with close female friends or
something, most guys don't want to know about "female stuff" but
when they swap their hair is done perfect, know how to dress, even
mannerisms and how women interact with each other....yeah, most
dude bros don't know any of that)
- The overused trope about how hard it is to walk in heels (I was
curious when I was younger, tried it, not hard at all actually) and
operating a bra (any guy that has slept with a woman has some
experience in how they work, albiet not while wearing them but it
is played up to the point it's as funny as clown shoes: overused,
outdated, stopped being funny 30+ years ago)
- Bimbo and sissy everything
, 5 months, post #8 |
-Male to Female (clone, impersonation, Mask/Skinsuits,
Example : Doppleganger from the Boys and Skinsuit from JAV series
-Male to Male
From: guest (Generic guest name)
, 5 months, post #9 |
- Male to female.
- female to female.
- vore (if it doesn't change the one eating then I'm not
- slime girl.
- male to male.
- female to male.
From: guest (Kinse)
, 5 months, post #10 |
I like the prototype style of transformation, straight up consume
other people and become them|
From: guest (BustermanZero)
, 5 months, post #11 |
- gay stuff (no offence to you gay guys)
- all the other stuff which are no transformations (bodyswap,
possession, aging, etc.)
, 5 months, post #12 |
Where is the legendary author "Tam" on fictionmania, and is he
still alive? I really like her "changeday" series!|
ps. The epidemic in Germany is severe.
, 5 months, post #13 |
1. Sadly six feet under.|
2. Sadly no.
p.s. the internat say Germany is okay.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]