From: guest (Fox)
, 23 days, post #1 |
I read over 30 stories on fictionmania, they are Fantastic and
excellent! most have boring Standard plot! most of the stories are
trans point of view and protogonist feminilization! I'm looking for
a story that doesn't have feminization intention. more focused on
the vision of the classic swap body in TV shows, movies and
looking for a story focused on Switch's Essence! the total
consequence: Personality swap, Thought swap, personal taste swap,
morality swap, and sexuality swap. hard to find type story!
From: guest (Fox)
, 23 days, post #2 |
Does anyone know types of stories on fictionmania or website?
exactly focused Swap Psychological of the characters! in the
classic perspective of the essence Swap bodies!|
, 21 days, post #3 |
Conan the barbarian swap bodies with a witch. No feminization story
A tomboy girl ask his best male friend to swap bodies with she
permanently. No feminization.
A wealthy old woman swap bodies with a young boy. No feminization.
There are a few more but Im too lazy to search for them...
From: guest (Maskfan123)
, 21 days, post #4 |
I understand what you mean... The website's stories used to be
interesting, now it feels like everything is wash, rinse, repeat.
Here's some classics that come to mind from the old days.|
A personal favorite sees a young man swap with a gorgeous wealthy
woman in her late 20s. Morpheus really drives home the differences
in their bodies and minds.
Teenage boy and girl willingly swap lives through a special
Wish fulfillment in the form of a simple transaction.
From: guest (Kelin)
, 18 days, post #5 |
Unfortunately, the amount of free content has been going down in
quality. I've read fictionmania since the early 2000s. A lot of the
really good authors/stories have transitioned to paid platforms. My
theory is that many of the early contributors were high schoolers
or college students. Now that they're real adults, they've had to
monetize a lot of their work (or spend most of their time at a real
This puts a toll on creativity. Many of the authors who have time
to generate free content aren't putting out very good material for
this reason :( it's sad but that's just how it is now. Lots have
moved to Smashwords or Amazon. My suggestion, if you want to
maximize your dollars spent on this type of material, is to get
Amazon Kindle Unlimited for like $10/month. Get it for one month
here and there. But with a subscription you can view all of the
stories you want as much as you want. You can get a lot out of a
$10 membership before you cancel it.
That's where I get most of my kink content now. The body
possession, body swap, and body transformation books on Kindle
Unlimited are really good compared to Fictionmania. Can find lots
of good authors throughout metamorphose
, 18 days, post #6 |
Kelin, there is a problem with this statement, why are high school
students not writing it anymore.|
High school students used to write, but now they can’t.
The correct answer is that Fictionmania is held hostage by
transgender transvestites, and the really good-looking stories are
in CYOC or TGSTORYTIME.
From: guest (Fox)
, 18 days, post #7 |
Probably true! very sad!
I agree guest there really is a transgender Ideological Hegemony in
fictionmania! he wanted there to be freedom outside the ideological
Standard. something more Independent!
just looking for swap stories of bodies-conscious personalities! as
I said before in Classic perspective! example: female men and male
women due to switch
From: guest (Kelin)
, 17 days, post #8 |
I don't think it's trans people holding it hostage. It just happens
to have a big number of transgender stories. The next generation of
high school students probably look at Fictionmania and go "Wow this
website looks straight out of the 90s."|
Fictionmania was the go to site for the late 90s and early 2000s
people. The equivalent of Fictionmania for people for the late
2000s-late 2010s is Literotica/Deviantart for free stuff. There's a
major shift to where the free stuff is posted.
CYOC or TGSTORYTIME isn't even that good in terms of quality. If
you want good quality you have to pay for it nowadays. I personally
don't think it's that bad. I'm willing to support creativity if it
means helping them flourish.
From: guest (Casmir)
, 7 days, post #9 |
Here it is Turned Tables|
Its body swap between young stipper and porn actress and middle
aged lawyer. Stipper is actually a body thief who lives by
centuries. The whole story focus on lawyer and how his new body
start affecting him by days.
Very good. I hope one day the author will put the whole thing on
fictionmania, lib will add some illustrations
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]