From: guest (BSCD)
, 6 months, post #1 |
Friends, this is my first time writing here, after years just
looking, i need help from you people. Just like everyone here (or
almost everyone) i have the same fetish. I like do CD and i would
be thrill to became a woman.|
My problem is i have an GF and i love her so much, but she doenst
know my this "side". Currently i live alone and i want her to come
live with me. Two weekes ago i was close to tell her about all of
this, but i got scare.
If she come life with me, i cant hide anymore (i own a few woman
clothes myself). I dont know what to do, i never tell anyone this
(bear with me, english is not my main language)
From: Holly Dunn
, 6 months, post #2 |
Gender dysphoria is a real condition, and not just a fetish. My
suggestion is to seek professional help with a therapist and get
some support for who you are as a person. It may significantly
change your relationships with some people. Hopefully, there is
support for you out there. Your feelings are really normal, as is
anything caused by biology. There are wide variations of sexuality,
and just because you feel this way doesn't mean you have to
transition or anything. Find some support, and be the best you that
you can be!|
, 6 months, post #3 |
I couldn’t imagine being in your position, so I really don’t have
any great advice to offer…what I will say however is that if you
truly care for your girlfriend, you have to do what’s fair to her.
I’m not telling you what to do or not do, but whatever you
ultimately decide, if you care about her happiness, consider that
attempting to “fake” your way through a relationship could very
well cause a lot of stress, animosity, and emotional pain between
you. Analyze the situation carefully…but don’t discount the possibility
that trying to stay together while not being honest with her could
end up being very detrimental to your relationship.|
Just something to consider.
, 6 months, post #4 |
I can sympathize with you being scared to speak about this to
others. Fear and rejection are powerful concepts that can control
our own forward momentum. I know from personal experience.|
I was diagnosed with Gender Dysphoria after decades of ignoring the
warning signs and convincing myself "it's only a phase/fetish".
Thankfully I am on year 7 of my transition (and have never been
Holly Dunn is right... best to seek professional help with a
therapist before jumping to any conclusions one way or another
about your own situation. But I have discovered keeping things like
this from people only made me increasingly miserable as time went
- Miss Mako -
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]