From: guest (swapperdude)
, 17 days, post #61 |
Body swap step sis/ brother
From: guest (hey)
, 16 days, post #62 |
, 16 days, post #63 |
In Fake Hostel's Tit potion experiment, Josephine Jackson is a
backpacker that drinks a beverage that makes her breasts grow. She
bangs the receptionist and when they finish, the exhausted man
drinks from the bottle without paying attention and grows massive
tits. It shouldn't be hard to make an MTF morphing adaptation for
those of you who have editing video skills.|
The animations are a little wacky but it is an overall funny and
From: guest (Prof Farnsworth)
, 5 days, post #64 |
Good news everyone!|
Last post I reviewed Brazzer's first part of American Bimbo. In the
end it consisted of four parts: Conservative Teen, Gamer Girl,
Girlboss and Conservative MILF. I won't comment them because they
work more or less on the same premise. Lauren Phillips transforms a
woman into another woman to boost her confidence and achieve her
goals. As a side note, in Gamer Girl, the fairy transforms a
vibrator into a man so that Abigaiil Morris could experience being
with a man (Inanimate to Man). I feel that the series gets old
really quick, the actresses less appealing and that shows in the
ratings (London River's squinting eyes in Conservative MILF are the
last nails on the coffin). It is a shame that they didn't consider
transforming a man into a bimbo, that could have shaken things a
Anyway, here is the only thing worth sharing:
MTF: "Lickity Pink (Lickety Pink)" (1990). A couple of secret
agents (Agent Pink and Agent 69) want to prevent a criminal with a
terrible comedical accent from taking over the government. Agent
Pink (Mike Horner) is a clumsy womanizer and Agent 69 (Raven
Richards) is his competent and observant counterpart. They bring a
pair of pink panties that contain a biological weapon to a
scientist who Agent Pink calls Charlie (Sabrina), a platinum blond
woman. While Charlie is studying the panties, agent Pink apart from
causing a mess fumbling with everything in the lab, behaves around
Charlie as if he was one of the boys. Once agent Pink leaves, Agent
69 asks the scientist about the strange behaviour of his colleague
and why he called her Charlie. Charlie tells Agent 69 that "he" is
in fact a man and that his current appearance is a disguise but it
is sort-of permanent for the moment. Agent 69 doesn't believe
"him", Charlie says that "he" still likes women and "he" can prove
it, lesbian sex ensues. By the end of the movie, Charlie and Agent
69 stop the evil doer by having sex with him, that segment ends
with the criminal casually drinking from a vial in the lab. We
never know if that vial contained the formula that transfomed
Charlie into a woman but it is hinted by the agents' looks on her
Not a great addition to the list because the trasformation relies
on the plot (happened some time before the events on the movie).
Nevertheless it is a movie that depicts the situation.
From: guest (Bushmaster)
, 5 days, post #65 |
Good find on Lickity Pink one, I wonder if we will find more MTF
related stories in old/vintage porn.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]