Two friends get transformed into girls as part of some type of experiment, when they go poking around a haunted house.
Site is going to be Revamped, Comic is on temporary Hiatus.
From: Anonymous Bosch
, 208 months, post #1 |
Should this not be under webcomics, as aposed to just plain comics.
At the very least I believe it should be classified as a website.|
, 208 months, post #2 |
Thanks, its been corrected.|
From: guest (gamemaker1)
, 203 months, post #3 |
I recommend this one. I enjoy this because it is relatively clean.
No really bad things.|
, 201 months, post #4 |
Been through a few artists and the current style doesn't look very
good, but at least they're sticking with it.|
From: guest (guest 2)
, 201 months, post #5 |
I had really high hopes for this comic because I loved the original
artist. Unfortunately he quit very early on. I'm not a big fan of
the current art, and I think the subplot with the younger brother
is unnessessary, but I agree with "guest" that they've done a good
job of keeping the comic going.|
Discordia is annoying me too. Its story got really weird.
The best is still Misfile.
, 201 months, post #6 |
I loved Nightlink's work also... but, I'm not disappointed with
Kiey's work at all. :-)|
Personally, I like the idea that the creators are developing
characters besides the main two or three. Makes the world appear
more real, and will give them better ability to carry the
story(ies) into the future.
From: guest (ethanrom)
, 201 months, post #7 |
Not trying to be mean, but I must say that all the fan art for
Abstract Gender is better than the actual art.|
From: guest (Heyyu)
, 201 months, post #8 |
it is moving pretty slow right now.|
From: guest (Das Komet)
, 201 months, post #9 |
ya the subplot with the little bro is pretty unneccesary but it
introduces a couple new characters and it makes the world seem more
From: guest (KF)
, 201 months, post #10 |
I'd have to say I prefer Discordia over Misfile... not only are the
characters in the latter are often misproportioned or goofy, the
plot of Discordia seems more believable, despite everything.
Discordia can be a little hard to follow at times due to the way
they handle the panelling, though.|
Abstract Gender is amatuerish in both story and art, but eh... it's
From: guest (KF)
, 201 months, post #11 |
Here's some of my links, in case they haven't been posted yet:|
http://ranmahentai.ranma.ws/RanmaManga/index.html (the entire Ranma
http://www.discordiacomic.com/ (gender, good art)
http://www.elgoonishshive.com/ (bunch of stuff)
http://www.thewotch.com/ (bunch of stuff)
http://cheer.thewotch.com/ (spinoff of the above link, good art)
http://www.sgvy.com/ (gender, updates... very... slowly...)
http://www.pawn.se/index.html (the demon in this transforms)
From: guest (KF)
, 201 months, post #12 |
Bah, forgot one...|
Pretty Face (manga, completed)
, 201 months, post #13 |
MisFile hasn't been a gender comic since the first month. It's a
street racing comic. At least that was what I saw every time I
checked it for the first year. It got old and too car oriented very
From: guest (KF)
, 201 months, post #14 |
Well yeah, that too. The original plot became somewhat subdued, but
it's still there.|
From: guest (KF)
, 201 months, post #15 |
By the way, I recommend Gacha Gacha and Pretty Face. Both are
From: guest (Marvin)
, 201 months, post #16 |
Misfile has something to do with TG? I almost forgot!|
, 200 months, post #17 |
It's kinda sad when the fanart is consistently better than the
, 196 months, post #18 |
They finally - finally
- switched to an artist that doesn't suck.|
, 196 months, post #19 |
who finally switched to an artist that doesn't suck? I really hope
you are not refering to AG, because Keiy was a great Artist and I
am excited to read the comic that he is writing in the future.|
From: guest (Honest Abe)
, 196 months, post #20 |
Kiey might have been a decent artist outside of Abstract Gender,
but his work on the strip was downright pathetic.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]