Two friends get transformed into girls as part of some type of experiment, when they go poking around a haunted house.
Site is going to be Revamped, Comic is on temporary Hiatus.
, 157 months, post #21 |
I am. I can honestly say that it was not
drawn well at all - the only thing in Kiey's favor was
, 157 months, post #22 |
kiey has a new artist drawing it now & she's pretty good.. besides
ther are worse artists drawing comics out on the web.|
From: guest (Readist)
, 157 months, post #23 |
And I'll bet the complainers can only draw stick figures...l|
From: guest (maine02)
, 157 months, post #24 |
To be fair, it is ABSTRACT gender. The word was probably just
describing their artistic style.|
From: guest (some guy)
, 157 months, post #25 |
the new style of art is a definant improvement, also the jokes seem
to be funnier with this new style of art. This "revival" as i'm
calling it has renewed my faith in abstract gender|
, 157 months, post #26 |
the new artist's stlye is a welcome change.
, 157 months, post #27 |
I've learned to never complain about something unless you can
change it and do better. I really enjoyed the work by Kiey but I
think the new artist is a welcome change.|
, 157 months, post #28 |
I'm just glad that someone was and is drawing it... I'm in it for
From: guest (haloshade)
, 156 months, post #29 |
i hate the artist, i liked the last one the best|
From: guest (streeter)
, 156 months, post #30 |
well, if you hate the artist, then don't read it.|
didn't your parents ever teach you about what to do if you can't
say something nice?
From: guest (Daz)
, 156 months, post #31 |
I love the artist's work.|
But I hate that she's AWOL at the moment!!!
, 156 months, post #32 |
"didn't your parents ever teach you about what to do if you can't
say something nice?"|
Bull. I hate it when people spew out that crap.
Discussion boards are for discussion, more than just praise. People
are allowed to criticize whatever they want and if artists/writers
don't have the skin to take it, they should discover a different
talent. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
, 156 months, post #33 |
There's more to criticism than saying "u suk lol". That's simple,
stupid mudslinging. Explaining in detail why something is below-par
and offering suggestions for improvement, that's the kind of
criticism that actually suggests that there's thoughts running
through your head.|
Of course, if someone simply refuses to improve, then they're not
even worth telling that their work is shit.
, 156 months, post #34 |
stupid mudslining isn't any better than mindless praise. Neither
gives the writer/artist anything useful to work with. But people
have just as much right to partake in stupid mudslinging as they do
in mindless praise or genuine critique.|
, 153 months, post #35 |
Sigh... remember when this comic used to be FUNNY? I mis those
, 153 months, post #36 |
not be as funny as it used to be but times change. The artist is
new and so is the work. I give credit to person (or people) who go
out of their way to make comics for us. I know personally, I don't
have much drawing talent but I can see when others have it.|
, 153 months, post #37 |
I actually like the fact that it has more of a plot now and not so
much gags-every-other-day. Asuka's stuff really makes it stand out
- previously it looked more like something that belonged on
My viewpoint is: if you're going to make a webcomic,^ both the
writing and the art should be top-notch.
^Over say, instead, an actual book.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]