, 12 months, post #1 |
Curious to see if things have changed, or if people keep on using
the same websites.|
I used to monitor
Fictionmania, thegenderswap.net, YouTube, sparkbang, and a discord
channel or two for content, but everything seems stale. What's your
go-to places, and what are they for?
, 12 months, post #2 |
Oh, I missed nhentai|
, 12 months, post #3 |
What happened to fictionmania. It was gone, my stories were their.|
, 12 months, post #4 |
As for the post itself, that is tough. The TG community is too
female, yet I need gender elements to my fantasy. Yet the TG
community is violently against anything male.|
, 12 months, post #5 |
@Weirdoid wdym violently against anything male? Do you have any
examples of what you mean too 🤔|
, 12 months, post #6 |
anytime any f2m or m2m content comes up people immediately shit
, 12 months, post #7 |
Really? I've never experienced that, but I wonder why ...|
, 12 months, post #8 |
Exactly what Moose said. If anything FTM or MtM appears people feel
a need to show disgust and not live and let live. I heard artists
who say they do not do FTM art due to that. So as far as what I see
it is an effort to destroy TG not to their tastes.|
From: guest (Was Virgin Islands)
, 12 months, post #9 |
chyoa.com - I saw plenty of updates in almost every hour. Free
version of writing.com.|
I wonder which stories had the detail and immersive words like
writing.com's 'The Book of Masks' and 'The Transplant'
From: guest (Switchitter)
, 12 months, post #10 |
As a capper I can say that yeah some people lose their minds when I
post f2f caps. they'll email me just to say "shoulda been m2f."
stuff like that just fuels me to do f2f even more :)|
From: guest (Kanske)
, 12 months, post #11 |
I made a very short gif caption on OpenTGC and there were several
people that was outright jackasses.
"Should have been longer. Waah waah waah".
Kinda killed my creative spark.
I write what I want but I don´t have the patience for ungrateful
curs that read free content and then complain.
From: guest (razor)
, 12 months, post #12 |
Recently starting to read more at wattpad since i discovered TG fan
community in my local language (indonesian). Started to write some
stories there, too.|
About the mtm/ftm, yeah, the number of stories pale in comparison
when i look at mtf/ftf. Can't really say if we're being 'violent'
or dismissive about it since there are tons of mtm/ftm content on
indonesian mainstream media, but i guess, based on demographic data
of my stories & comments/DMs, most of us are hetero male, hence the
popularity of MTF/FTF.
Maybe i'm just lucky that my readers are not dicks that
whined/complained at every single opportunity xD
From: Mr. Ram
, 12 months, post #13 |
Fictionmania is still there, there has been some problem with the
https addresses, but http works just fine.|
, 12 months, post #14 |
Thank you Mr. Ram.|
, 12 months, post #15 |
FictionMania, SapphireFoxx, Literotica, OpenTGC, DeviantArt, as
well as a few miscellaneous Patreon users who make awesome TG art.|
, 12 months, post #16 |
DeviantArt or Patreon.|
From: guest (MrInternetMan)
, 12 months, post #17 |
I can understand being unsatisfied regarding the lack of material
in a particular interest. It felt like that there was a lack of F2F
content, compared to M2F. But the way I handled things was I just
started making my own content. After a while I was able to connect
more with others who shared that sort of interest, and even helped
to inspire a few.|
So I guess the moral is- if you don't find what you like, make what
From: guest (asasas)
, 12 months, post #18 |
Ourtginteractivecaption: too slow but there are good branches. I
even dared to write.|
What I like the most is that almost every part has photos
From: guest (Barackobrahma)
, 12 months, post #19 |
It's been a few years since I've been following the community, and
IMO, we used to have a stable number of content producers. If
someone disappeared, another one raised to fill that good, but we
don't see that much those days...
I think that with monetization schemes available today, new content
producers feels more tempted towards it. I must say that I don't
think they are wrong, though I wish they released their content
after a time, like Fantasy at chyoa with his Patreon does.
Also, I agree with that view that we, as a community, are male
centered, and have a huge bias against other contents than m2f. Not
sure what can be done, since this mixes with people's desire, that
they expose here.
From: guest (L)
, 12 months, post #20 |
It's harder to find free content, especially when it comes to
stories. I've been buying books from Smashwords and Amazon. There
are a lot of rising authors doing F2F and M2F types of books.
Unfortunately most of them are paid stuff.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]