, 8 days, post #21 |
I will gladly support content producers if I think they're worth
it. Two such content producers that I have gladly subbed with are Nexstat on Patreon
and SapphireFoxx Beyond
— They are two of my favorites right now. I completely understand
if you can't afford to a subscription with some of these artists,
and that's completely fine...but an artist asking for a sub fee
isn't necessarily a bad thing. It means they can use that money for
the the resources they need to keep creating awesome content.
If you can, please consider supporting these and other artists.
They are working tirelessly to bring us top-tier content at
amazingly regular intervals...sometimes even daily.
From: guest (Nexstat)
, 8 days, post #22 |
I'm glad you're enjoying my work hskfmn, and I appreciate the
Just wanted to put in my two cents about FtF as over the years I've
thoroughly enjoyed both SwitchHitter's captions and MrInternetMan's
art in that field (with FtF shapeshifting being my 'main kink' as
it were), and it's cool to see them both in this thread!
I had a similar beginning to what MrInternetMan said, I slurped up
all the FtF content I could, but ultimately there wasn't much of
it. So... I decided to make it! MIM being a big inspiration for me
And although I have a Patreon as linked above that I genuinely rely
entirely on for my income to pay for life stuff and make comics
with, I also believe it's important to release free content as my
way of 'giving back' to the community for all the free content I've
consumed over the years, so I release my comics on a timed delay
onto DA, Pixiv, e-hentai and a few others.
Those are all also good sources of content which are the main ways
I find mine (to get back to the post topic!) Along with writing.com
and CHYOA.com for the written stories, and various blogs around the
place like SwitchHitter's for captions 🙂
From: guest (Watari)
, 8 days, post #23 |
My favorite authors on Amazon right now are Alyson Belle, M. Wills,
Jimmy Zappa, and Gregor Daniels. They all have some form of gender
transformation. I prefer M. Wills and Jimmy Zappa for a lot of my
F2F/M2F stories. Alyson Belle has a lot of transgender erotica
books with lots of pages for good prices, so I often load my kindle
up with her stories once a month. All four of them have good M2F
stories too with a lot of different themes.|
I personally enjoy paying for their content since their works fuel
my kinks (possession/body swap). Most of them aren't even expensive
either and are super affordable.
From: guest (TLo)
, 5 days, post #24 |
Facebook. I'm fortunate enough to have found a friend in this
community, who shares this interest and many others. We chat, get
sexy and all that good stuff on the regular!|
J, if you're reading this, stay awesome!!!
From: guest (Big Mike)
, 5 days, post #25 |
Are there any discord rooms for bodyswap? Ftm, mtf, ftf, or mtm.
, 5 days, post #26 |
Does Facebook have a similar group?|
From: TG Lover 2
, 4 days, post #27 |
To name a few:|
Blogspot and other Transformation blogs
Transformation Story Archive
Patreon (Love your work Nexy 💜)
Giphy (have a bunch of TG gifs saved there)
, 4 days, post #28 |
Because I'm more into animal content (though TFTG is common):|
Doc's Lab (KayeMarquet is an incredible writer)
Rusty and Rascal's Den (honestly haven't used this since I was
first getting into TF as my tastes got stuck on nostalgic or kinky,
but the stories are good)
Twitter (Royal_Poodle and hayhorse to name a few)
YouTube (TF playlists and nostalgic clips that made me feel funny
as a kid)
From: guest (jaydee)
, 4 days, post #29 |
Post #25 Big Mike|
Send me a message to chat about discord and other rooms to discuss
MTF, FTF, FTM and MTM bodyswaps - jaydeeCA750@gmail.com.
From: guest (The Rock)
, 4 days, post #30 |
I am big fan of girl lipsync man voice. I will visit this website
every morning to find if there is content|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]