From: guest (Marvel Fan)
, 6 days, post #1 |
New show is debuting today on Disney+ with many of the same cast
and production teams as in the Avengers movies. Given the history
of this character and his powers in the MCU, there may be some
potential in this series for shapeshifting/TG elements.|
Use this thread to discuss.
, 6 days, post #2 |
There are rumors that Sophina Di Martino will be playing Lady Loki.
The confirmation that Loki is gender fluid seems to point to that.|
From: guest (Guest)
, 6 days, post #3 |
Quick Marvel Tidbit: there are some quick but fun transformations
in MODOK. In one episode MODOK and his revival Monica have a mad
scientist fight. MODOK turns Monica into a child while she turns
him into a monkey.|
It’s on YouTube
From: guest (Brian G)
, 5 days, post #4 |
Hmm... anyway Loki seemed rather reasonable instead of being
obsessive in ruling the universe and change strats.|
, 5 days, post #5 |
Glad someone made a entry to watch for anything transformation. I
do home for some in the series’s!|
, 5 days, post #6 |
Loki's file labels him as Fluid, may for something later or may
just be a reference to the comics, will see as it continues :)|
, 4 days, post #7 |
Loki in the mythology & comics has always been fluid.|
From: guest (God)
, 4 days, post #8 |
Any TG transformation from Loki ?|
From: guest (2063)
, 3 days, post #9 |
From: guest (Covid 19 Vaccine will kill you)
, 3 days, post #10 |
Does Loki having a "fluid" gender mean he will be physically
transforming into lady loki or will both version exist
simultaneously so they kind of are different people?|
, 3 days, post #11 |
We've only had one episode of Loki aired so far, so it's too early
to say. The showrunner and head writer have both made a point of
mentioning that Loki's gender fluidity is an important canon aspect
of his* personality and they saw it as important that it be
included onscreen. How the show will depict it is something we can
only speculate on for now.|
If you've seen the first episode, you'll already know that...Click to show spoiler
gurer vf ng yrnfg 3 Ybxv'f qrcvpgrq _fb sne_: guvf gvzr-inevnag
Ybxv (gur nccnerag cebgntbavfg), bhe bevtvany ZPH 616 Ybxv (frra va
GIN erpbeqvatf bs xrl riragf bs gur cerivbhf zbivrf), naq n guveq
fhccbfrq Ybxv (nyfb n gvzr inevnag) gung vf gur bar xvyyvat GIN
ntragf naq fgrnyvat gur gvzr erfrg punetrf. Onfrq ba gur pnfgvat
vasb sbe gur frevrf, V fgebatyl fhfcrpg jr jvyy frr n srznyr Ybxv
jub znl be znl abg or n funcrpunatrq cebgntbavfg Ybxv. V nyfb
fhfcrpg jr pbhyq frr n puvyq Ybxv vs gur fubj pbagvahrf gb qenj
sebz gur fnzr fbhepr pbzvpf nf vg nccrnef gb or hfvat.
- I use "he" for this Loki, as so far this appears to be this Loki's
From: guest (Nagato Uzumaki)
, 1 day, post #12 |
There's multiple possession on the 2nd eps. Sadly, Lady Loki only
possessed 1 woman.|
, 1 day, post #13 |
The above post is a bit off...|
Lady Loki (who is revealed in the final scene and played by Sophia
Di Martino) possesses two women: a white female soldier with long
braids (played by Sasha Lane) and a black female soldier (played by
Wunmi Mosaku). Everyone else possessed is a man. Most prominently a
skinny white man, a skinny Black man, and a large white man who is
used to beat up the Loki variant chasing Lady Loki.
From: guest (Freaky1)
, 1 day, post #14 |
It might not be Lady Loki, It's Sylvie Echantress for reasons.|
From: guest (Demons god)
, 1 day, post #15 |
Expecting MTF Content in Next eps|
, 22 hours, post #16 |
Remember in the movies when Loki could snatch an arrow in flight or
take a punch from Captain America, or evenThor, and would only get
annoyed? Here he’s having a tough time fighting Walmart shoppers.
This variant doesn’t appear to be as physically strong as the Loki
in the movies.|
, 13 hours, post #17 |
To be fair, their strength's probably being increased while they're
From: guest (Guest2)
, 2 hours, post #18 |
That’s the power of Alabama.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]