From: guest (Buh)
, 4 months, post #1 |
Hello! Long time lurker here. I've been having this idea for a body
part swap story latley. I wanna talk about it and see if pepole
would be interested and/or have ideas for the story.|
In the story, a son and mom have their butts swapped overnight. So
now the son now posseses a big, soft and nice ass, meanwhile his
mom now has his hairy, square, flat ass. The rest of their bodies
stay the same.
What could happen next? The son has to wear his moms underwear,
since his own doesnt fit him anymore, and has to keep it well
hiddent at his school/work so pepole won't find out about his new
The mom too has to have some wardrobe changes, since she can't
really wear short skirts or nice dresses with her new figure. And
romantic stuff with her husband is obviusly a no-no, since he would
easily see something is wrong. Son and mom have to adapt to their
cahnges while looking for a way to fix things. A story full of
comedy, and obviously some sexual stuff too (but probablly not
incest, these things are kinda ehhh to me).
What do you think of this premise? What other things could happen
to our characters?
Im not sure if im gonna write this or not, but i am very keen to
hear your opinions. This communuty has been very welcoming so far
and im happy to be a part of it.
From: guest (NormalGuy)
, 4 months, post #2 |
Seems cool. Maybe the family goes on a impromptu trip to the pool.
Son has to hide his juicy female ass under his trunks while the mom
tries her best to hide her male ass under the bikini. Or maybe
they're on the beach? The dad wants to rub some lotion on his
beautiful wife... and the son has to take her place so he won't
find out about the swap, so he unnowingly rubs and massages his own
There is really a lot you can do with this concept. Hope you make
From: guest (Dud)
, 4 months, post #3 |
Son has to sext his dad with his butt pics.mom teachimg him how to
pose, dressing him up etc.
Matbe one time all of moms normal panties are in the laundry so the
son has to wear her thong to school.
Oh, or moms comes to hang out with her friends, and they wanna go
shopping...you see where im goin with this xD
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]