From: guest (Oracle)
, 12 days, post #1 |
New upcoming audio series called 'A Total Switch Show' that
features a Freaky Friday style body swap with real life Mother and
Daughter Zoey Deutch and Lea Thompson. There isn't too much
information at the moment but the release date is scheduled for May
, 11 days, post #2 |
Direct link to the soundcloud trailer:
Interesting that they reveal the two people (1) stay switched for
at least 180 days and (2) that the mom has sex with her daughter’s
boyfriend in her daughter’s body.
From: guest (Gnosis)
, 11 days, post #3 |
Also potential other body swaps—the series is set in a world where
body swaps are common (although most last only one day).|
Really looking forward to this!
From: guest (Dean)
, 11 days, post #4 |
Husband (Father)?? The daughter?? What happens?
, 11 days, post #5 |
Dean (and anyone else), it isn’t out until May 6th so no one knows.|
The trailer talks about a world where most people swap back after a
day. The main focus is on a daughter and mother who switch for at
least half a year. All info has come in from the trailer and the
From: guest (Pappelmousse)
, 10 days, post #6 |
Thanks for posting this! I really enjoy audio dramas so this is of
And yes the world is supposed to have regular freaky fridays- most
lasting a day but some getting stuck so there is ample opportunity
for TG in the stories too.
If you wanted another I can recommend the ‘monster hunters’ the TG
is in season 2 but it makes more sense if you listen to season 1.
It’s amusing in its own right too.
From: guest (guest1)
, 10 days, post #7 |
@Pappelmouse is the "monster hunters" also an audio drama?|
From: guest (Pappelmousse)
, 10 days, post #8 |
Yes - a comedy audio drama.|
It’s funny and enjoyable. Don’t go listening for tg though.?it’s
there in season 2 but not the main point.
However I will recommend as a lot of fun regardless.
, 10 days, post #9 |
This seems so great! Nice find. Thanks for sharing!|
, 10 days, post #10 |
I forgot about this being a thing until a few weeks ago. I think
someone else said something about this mid last year.|
From: guest (jessk)
, 7 days, post #11 |
Funny you should mention Monster Hunters, I just finished listening
to it last week (and as much as I enjoyed the episode where they
focused on two seperate female characters, I do wish they'd gone
with the m2f swap they'd originally planned for the two main
Looking forward to listening to this one when it's released!
From: guest (Zzzzzz)
, 7 days, post #12 |
I listened the first episode of Monster Hunters second series. I
heard about brain transfer but i didnt hear any sign of TG.|
From: guest (Pappelmousse)
, 7 days, post #13 |
The tg is in monster hunters season 2- it’s just later in season.
It would be spoiler to give away. I’ wouldn’t say it’s worth
listening to series just for that- but the series is fun in its own
right. I can remember where it is- at least by s02e05 or 06 though.|
(I listened to it too long ago to recollect exactly where)
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]