, 12 days, post #1 |
So instead of having a mod having to check every single post to see
if somebody is trolling or not, i feel like there should be a
dedicated place that mods can check and easily find trolls.|
How this works is if someones trolling in a thread you copy the
link to that thread and write down which specific posts you wish to
report. For example i have a link to an actual thread containing a
troll that the mods as of posting today have yet to remove:
Post 3 and 7 here are somebody trolling, they say the title of the
episode is one thing, but googling said title leads to gay hentai
and the japanese word for anal sex.
This way we can reduce the length troll posts stay up, and help
target trolls more quickly and efficiently
, 10 days, post #2 |
Post 6 has somebody insulting another user
, 10 days, post #3 |
Fun fact, if you actually read the messages, it was a regular troll
who called them a "retard" trying to instigate and ruin a thread,
just like how its being done with this thread. Which brings me to
my 2nd point|
Yeah the bs in those threads have been going on for far too long,
its why i made this thread, so when somebody does something
inappropriate, or annoying, we can have the mods get rid of them
And finally about your point about "your brains broken" don't you
have any new material? You've been saying the same nonsense for the
past few weeks hoping to get a reaction. At least to me it either
sounds like you don't get enough attention at home so you come here
to garner a reaction in hopes that finally somebody pays attention
to you, but deep down inside you know none of that changes, but
your addicted to the feeling of garnering a reaction, so you come
back and say the same thing again, trapping you into a pathetic
If the mods remove that i don't care, but somebody had to tell them
how pathetic and sad they are lmao, i almost feel bad
, 10 days, post #4 |
My personal preference. Don't feed the trolls and ignore them. Has
worked pretty well on the previously mentioned actresses thread.|
I don't feel the need to waste my time dealing with people who
, 10 days, post #5 |
Warning: posts will be removed if they do not follow the "posting
guidelines". Rules are now being enforced by multiple mods now.
Have a nice day :)|
P.S. We appreciate the effort Moose. Thank you!
From: guest (kiyohime)
, 10 days, post #6 |
I agree with Miss Mako, let's nuke the trolls!|
From: guest (kiyohime)
, 10 days, post #7 |
Mods the troll made a new thread.|
From: guest (kiyohime)
, 10 days, post #8 |
Also, Check the pig tf thread pls.|
, 10 days, post #9 |
Done. Thank you for the heads up kiyohime|
, 10 days, post #10 |
you're welcome, miss mako|
, 3 days, post #11 |
Another troll in thread trying to stir up the pot/instigate
, 2 days, post #12 |
, 2 days, post #13 |
Bonus round got people acting fools here in this thread|
Side note if any of the mods could make this particular thread
registered users only, thatd help
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]