From: guest (Siri)
, 6 months, post #1 |
Hello was looking for stories that go into detail of how the female
is different / feels different. Could be M2F or F2F just something
where the writer is able to convey the differences between the two
From: guest (Detail)
, 6 months, post #2 |
I found that this one has more than most. It is mostly MtF, but
also has some other types of swaps in the story and in the series|
From: guest (Watari)
, 6 months, post #3 |
If you're at all interested in like paid stories, there are a lot
of cheap ones on Amazon that I personally got for my kindle.|
M Wills has a lot of F2F stories. My favourite one is Primed for
Takeover where an old woman tricks a young girl and steals her
body. It's more of a possession instead of a body swap as the girl
tries fighting for control. The possessed character feels
everything the old woman is doing. this story's probably one of his
cheapest at under $3.
There's a recent one that I saw too if you have Kindle Unlimited
it's another F2F story from Amazon. Tribal Masks: F2F Body Theft by
Jim Zappa. If you have Kindle Unlimited it's free. It's where a
college girl gets her body swapped with an old woman who was her
teacher/mentor. The old woman uses ancient tribal masks to swap
bodies and her boyfriend seals them inside through intercourse. You
get to see the POV of the young girl and old girl as the ritual
From: guest (antkew)
, 6 months, post #4 |
Watari, I'm very interested in reading Tribal Masks by Jimmy Zappa
but I cannot gain access to it from my country. Any other ways to
From: guest (Watari)
, 6 months, post #5 |
Sorry for the late reply, I did more research. Looks like Jimmy
Zappa is only on Amazon, I don't see him on Smash or see any of his
stories in PDF on the web. I didn't even see an email so I can't
even email him like I can email M Wills. No blogspot or anything|
You could try a VPN maybe? idk how Amazon restricts access to other
countries. I'm in Canada so I have access.
From: guest (antkew)
, 6 months, post #6 |
Thanks for your help and suggestions, Watari. I tried using a VPN
but Amazon didnt allow me to install Kindle Unlimited. So, I'm out
of luck. Maybe you can email me some other suggestions at
From: guest (W)
, 3 months, post #7 |
Hey antkew I just found out this. On his author page there's a
google forms link where you can send a survey. It's to gather
reader information but you could also mention in the text field
that you only buy stuff from other sites because you can't buy from
Amazon. That might change his ideas. I made a form submission and
requested a type of story and he ended up making a story that was
similar to my idea, so he definitely looks at it.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]