From: guest (Mr Philosopher)
, 3 months, post #1 |
Was wondering if there are some hidden gems on Amazon that deserve
From: guest (Ken)
, 3 months, post #2 |
I liked "Men Proud And Pretty" by T.G. Cooper|
From: Holly Dunn
, 3 months, post #3 |
Here is another thead on this topic:|
Though not necessarily just Amazon.
From: guest (Ken)
, 3 months, post #4 |
T.G. Cooper has another few good ones but the one listed above is
, 3 months, post #5 |
search author M Wills|
, 3 months, post #6 |
Witches Curse: A Paranormal Gender Swap Romance by Ellie English.
Great TG book with interesting characters and an interesting story.
It does not shrug off the TG elements right away like some stories
tend to do. It's easily one of my favorite TG stories.|
From: guest (Guest)
, 3 months, post #7 |
From: guest (Sam)
, 3 months, post #8 |
The acquired series by Solar Harris is great. Sci-fi detective
, 3 months, post #9 |
Switching Campus from M. Wills is pretty fun. I bought it a few
years ago. One of my fav bodyswap stories ever. It has a bit of
everything, MtF most of the time but there are FtF centric side
stories as well.|
, 2 months, post #10 |
Some of the ones I bought and have enjoyed|
"The Call of Calypso" - Devery Turnquist
"Signal 335" - Loraine Bank
"Cramps!" - TG Cooper
"Allan Quatermain and His Adventures as a Young Miss " - TG Cooper
"Slit" - TG Cooper
"Lost In The Snow" - Adrienne Nash
"Men Proud and Pretty" - TG Cooper
"Brother Bewitched" - Taylor Galen Kadee
"UnFeminine" - James .P Katus
"The First" - Henry Harvey
"Just Like A Woman" - Danielle Crowe
, 2 months, post #11 |
Wanted to add. I rarely buy a TG book off Amazon without reading it
first. If it shows up in my Kindle Unlimited as free to read, and
it looks interesting, I will read it. Then if I like it enough, I
go back and pay for it to reward the author for writing something
actually worth paying for.|
From: guest (Roger)
, 2 months, post #12 |
That old classic A WOMAN'S PASSION by Alan Barrie is now available
in a Kindle Unlimited edition. According to Sally's Bend the
Bookshelf, it has also been updated for this edition, but since I
already own a paperback copy I didn't check that out.|
From: guest (Aaron)
, 1 months, post #13 |
Carrolwood by Taylor Kadee is a new pretty good entry in the gender
swap teen genre.|
From: guest (Hikaru)
, 1 months, post #14 |
Masks series by Rodford Edminston|
300 Rains (note: the explanation for why the protagonist was
transformed, at the very end, makes little sense)
Gender Swap Detective Trilogy by Eric Filler
Gender Swap Six Pack by P T Dilloway (includes detective stories
and superhero stories). Sequels are Another Chance and Gaia: Rogue
Gender Swap Heroes Omnibus is a superhero story by Eric Filler that
is *very* similar to the superhero section of that and actually
contains references to it.
From: guest (Watari)
, 1 months, post #15 |
Compact Mirrors by M Wills is mostly a F2F story but there's also a
M2F/transgender element in the story where a transwoman is able to
become a real girl. The transwoman ends up sleeping with her best
friend's boyfriend and enjoys her new life while her best friend
takes over the body of the antagonist|
All Dressed Up by M Wills is a M2F body theft story where a magic
ray gun allows a young man to take over his mom's body and lets him
try it out.
The Witch's House by Jimmy Zappa is where an old witch and her
transgender female assistant both try to find new bodies to take
over. The trans female becomes a real girl by stealing the body of
a student through magic and feels what it's like to be a real girl.
There's also a scene where she's still in her trans body but she's
erotically giving the girl a massage
Let Her Inside Me by Jimmy Zappa is kind of a TG one, but it's a
female-to-female body swap where an old grandma steals her trans
grandaughter's best friend's body. She ends up sleeping with her
trans granddaughter in her new body.
Look up Gregor Daniels too, lots of TG stories on his Amazon page.
I have all of the books Hikaru mentioned and can vouch that lots of
those are really really good.
From: guest (antkew)
, 1 months, post #16 |
Can anyone suggest other online stores for me to buy stories by
Jimmy Zappa? Appreciate it as I'm unable to purchase them off
From: guest (Watari)
, 1 months, post #17 |
Hey antkew, I still have your email I think I'll email you if I
find anything else out about Jimmy Zappa. So far it's looking like
he's only on Amazon. A lot of his books are Kindle Unlimited so
maybe he's not allowed to post away from Amazon. Which sucks if
your country cant buy anything I really like some of the TG books
From: guest (antkew)
, 1 months, post #18 |
Watari, thanks for your answer and help.|
From: guest (Alan Barrie)
, 27 days, post #19 |
LJ524, thank for the recommendation of "Just Like a Woman." Can't
figure out how I had missed this great well-written novel. I love
this type of story in which the male "voice" of the protagonist is
observing how "her" live is now so much different as a woman; and
how the adaptation is slow and steady, wonderfully observed,
believable, and, in the end, fully realized.|
, 23 days, post #20 |
You are welcome...Am always looking for quality TG|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]