From: guest (Enteka)
, 23 days, post #21 |
Any TG set in the Middle Ages or a Medieval type setting?|
, 23 days, post #22 |
, 23 days, post #23 |
"Brother Bewitched" - Taylor Galen Kadee
From: guest (W)
, 15 days, post #24 |
Terms and Conditions by M Wills is a recent good one by him. It's
where two guys use a website to make their own dream girls. Then
suddenly they slowly start turning into the dream girls that they
made on the site.|
Two of my old favorites by Gregor Daniels is Lake Alter and Stuck
With My Sister's Body. Lake Alter is where a couple goes up to a
cabin at a lake that has something magical about it. A lot of TG
things happen, and a good chunk of it involves partial body
Stuck With My Sister's Body is where a stepsister gives her
stepbrother a magic potion that she meant to give to somebody else.
There's a partial body transformation where they have to have their
lower bodies for a day just below their necks.
A Perfect Student by Jimmy Zappa is where two female witches decide
to possess their female teacher to fix their grades. While they're
doing this, one of the witch's grandfathers takes the opportunity
to permanently possess the female witch. The possession is like a
Naruto/Orochimaru style absorption body theft. There are scenes
where he enjoys his new female body sexually.
From: guest (Roger)
, 12 days, post #25 |
IMO, Moonsword by Diana Hignutt is one of the best of the fantasy
novels with a Medieval type setting.
From: guest (Roger)
, 12 days, post #26 |
The other Roger--|
I got the new edition of A WOMAN'S PASSION for free as part of my
Kindle Unlimited subscription. I couldn't notice anything different
from my old paperback edition. (Still, I agree, one of the best of
From: guest (Lorinell)
, 11 days, post #27 |
Yes - Moonsword is very good book. I have it in paper version, same
as Empress of Clouds (second part), what was quite expensive in
central Europe :D|
Sad, that writer didn't finished last part.
From: guest (W)
, 7 days, post #28 |
Agent Secret by Alyson Belle is another good one that I got off
Kindle Unlimited. It's where a guy gets asked to become a female in
order to infiltrate an evil mastermind's lair. The guy has some
weird technology that is able to influence and manipulate women.
Since the agent is now a woman, it starts effecting him too.|
Becoming a Real Girl by Jimmy Zappa is another Kindle Unlimited
free book where a transwoman has an operation and turns her into a
biological female using nanobots. The nanobots brainwash her and
completely turn her into a new person through erotic sex scenes
happening in her mind.
The nice thing abiout kindle unlimited is you still support the
authors through page views. I think it's a win win
From: guest (DC)
, 6 days, post #29 |
Any more like Agent Secret. I like those type where they go
undercover and then get trapped by technology/magic/hypno to feel
and act, but are still fighting, ‘Too many are “zap your a girl -
ok, I’m a girl guess I give up”|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]