From: guest (LLCool)
, 12 days, post #1 |
We had some good exchanges on a transformation topic that lasted
for pages. Less baby sitting of "find for me", "what is this from,
what is the name of this, with no effort on my part to find it on
One basically meaningless, unneeded post to the message board say
to every 5 good topic posts would be livable, but it has grown over
time into 20 basically meaningless, unneeded posts to 1 good topic.
, 12 days, post #2 |
I think it's mainly because of the fact that the community is so
spread out these days. Years ago we only had a handful of websites
to discuss this interest, including this.|
It meant that the people with all of the more niche tastes were
more or less in one spot, and because of it, had to work together
in a common interest for everyone, which was most of where the
'effort' was concentrated in. However these days, there are so many
platforms that the people with particular tastes spread out and
went onto different sites to fulfill their own niche.
Nowadays, there's so much other sites that the community is also
on. Which is a bit sad, I do remember many good times I had on this
site as well.
, 12 days, post #3 |
The user base is different now, I'd guess.|
Whereas, it seems that most of us from then didn't have taxing
obligations otherwise... now those same users do have more pressing
things that demand their time and energy. So the once prolific
users spend less time here. That left the door open for newer users
with different ideas and energies to engage with the website.
Add that to JetAbyss's opinion that the community has so many
options of places to discuss these interests now.
Different times, different world, different set of users. Things
From: guest (LL Cool)
, 12 days, post #4 |
Defiantly not for the better. Is like the majority of users now are
12-14 years old.|
, 12 days, post #5 |
I think sites like metamorphose and TGmangas still have a good
purpose. Call me optimistic but I always think that everything has
a second chance. I do think these days, things have changed a lot,
but it isn't all bad either. Sometimes there's just periods of when
things are slow, and when things are faster. Life can be a bit of a
cycle, in my opinion.|
If anything, its a good thing that the community as a whole is
growing so much.
I remember years ago when content was slow and came at a practical
drip-feed, yet these days, I couldn't be any happier with content
(though individual tastes vary) and I'm always happy to find things
that match what I'm into. Plus, its also easier than ever to
produce content. Digital art and writing software makes stuff a lot
easier than a decade ago.
However I'll still cherish this site as a place to discuss and find
content. Every now and then I do find gems.
, 12 days, post #6 |
Man the good old days were so nice, tho there were some things i
don't miss. It seems like recently these past few years the
abundance of tg content is ever growing. Yall remember those dry
spells? Or how there were multiple channels on youtube named WyWy
where all theyd do is post the same videos, effectively making it
impossible to find any other content? Or is that just me|
From: guest (Gen Z)
, 12 days, post #7 |
The time has changed old man|
better adapt to the new generation.
, 12 days, post #8 |
As somebody who grew up in the early 2000s being called old is a
weird feeling ngl|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]