, 18 days, post #1 |
Jennifer Garner will star in a comedy for Netflix called “Family
Leave” in which she and her entire family have swapped bodies with
another family on the other side of the world.|
“Family Leave” is based on a book by Amy Krouse Rosenthal called
“Bedtime For Mommy.”
In “Family Leave,” when the Brenners wake up to a full family body
switch, they quickly realize the same thing has happened to a
family on the other side of the world. They must unite with this
group of strangers and determine how to undo the body switch, all
while hilariously navigating daily life in a different body before
it is too late.
From: guest (Mindmaster)
, 18 days, post #2 |
, 18 days, post #3 |
Yes, but I like this one better... Thread subject title, and OP has
a description. I'll link that one to here.|
, 18 days, post #4 |
Why do I get the feeling this will just be another boring ass swap
along gender lines?|
From: guest (The Critic)
, 18 days, post #5 |
Agreed, actually took the effort. Please lock the other one.
From: guest (Ray)
, 18 days, post #6 |
Looking into the book it’s based on it seems like the mother swaps
into a young girl and the daughter into an adult woman so I guess
, 17 days, post #7 |
Can’t wait for all the articles to describe Garner as being in
“another” body swap movie, when 13 Going on 30 wasn’t one by our
In all seriousness I'm so excited. I’m hoping for some fun mix-ups,
even something across race lines at least, or Jennifer switching
with a much less attractive woman or something. My guess is they
will switch the roles up though because that just seems easier to
write a zany plot.
Super excited and will be putting a Google Alert together for this
From: guest (The Critic)
, 15 days, post #8 |
Rather than a simple one-for-one body swap previously seen in
Freaky Friday, "Family Leave will revolve around a full family body
switch, per The Wrap. One day, Garner’s character and her family,
the Brenners, wake up to find they have swapped bodies with another
family on the other side of the world. Then, the Brenners must
contact the strangers now occupying their bodies and attempt to
undo the switch before it becomes permanent, all while dealing with
daily life in an unfamiliar body."|
From: guest (Hmm)
, 15 days, post #9 |
This doesn't sound like book|
, 15 days, post #10 |
Yeah, that said I wouldn’t be surprised if they have Garner
switching bodies with a young girl considering she’s famous for 13
Going on 30.|
From: guest (Dean)
, 14 days, post #11 |
I would like to know in the movie, who switch with whom? which
bodies characters would be busy? Who would be Who now??|
From: guest (Dean)
, 14 days, post #12 |
I'm very curious !!|
, 14 days, post #13 |
Stay tuned guest (Dean) — I’m sure this thread will post as soon as
that info is known. So far the alerts I have did not reveal any
other cast members or those details of the plot.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]