From: guest (Zulo89)
, 15 days, post #1 |
What are the best descriptions of the experience of pregnancy in a
Story or Caption? Looking for new content.
Martitg blog is one of my faves and Reprobate for stories/fiction.
Bonus points if...
You have seen new reprobate content.
Find old series called “Disclaimer”. Had a brother and sister that
swapped bodies and he had to go through her wedding and got
pregnant and stuff. It was what got me into tg captions. I have not
been able to find it In years.
, 15 days, post #2 |
Oh man. It's been a long time since I've read any stories that
I can recall more than a few... but sadly, none come to mind that
really explored the experience of being pregnant.
, 14 days, post #3 |
Any more info on "Disclaimer". I searched this website, Martitg and
google and couldn't find anything about it.|
But to add, in Switch 1991 the main character ends up getting
pregnant and giving birth.
From: guest (Piper)
, 14 days, post #4 |
I do not usually like to suggest my own stuff, however, I have a
caption blog that has a good number of pregnancy captions and
stories. It is only one month old, so you probably have not read
any of it :)|
, 14 days, post #5 |
Okay, stuff for you to explore.|
While there are several stories on Fictonmania. I'll try to
remember and share some later.
Here are a few movies / shows I remember where there's a pregnancy:
Click to show spoiler
Flancfr / Zrzbel Eha
War of the Worlds (1988) had a few/several episodes about a
pregnant woman with a unique twist - but not exactly a swap.
Quantum Leap episode "8 1/2 months"
1991's "Switch" as mentioned above
Victor Farrell's book "He Died in Childbirth"
From: guest (madmaddy)
, 14 days, post #6 |
@Piper you're better known than you think :). I'm following you on
DA-- I like the fact that you use models that aren't all skinny
mini supermodels. Fun stories, too.|
From: guest (Piper)
, 14 days, post #7 |
Oh my! Thank you so much @madmaddy, that means so so much <3|
, 14 days, post #8 |
- "Bless Me Father"
series by Deane Christopher
- Stephanie Thomas' "The Greatest Miracle of Life"
Also on FM, and worth the read, but maybe not for just the
- Eric's "The Test"
(or at least one of the sequels to it)
- "One Favor"
by S. Leigh Farmer
From: guest (Sam)
, 14 days, post #9 |
+1 for « One Favor ». Great story.|
From: guest (Zulo89)
, 13 days, post #10 |
The new blog is Great! I cannot wait to dig into some of these
stories! Thanks guys! Anything else you would recommend?|
From: guest (Curious)
, 10 days, post #11 |
There is a short film where a man and a woman they have a body swap
for the first time but then they switched again where the wife in
the place of his wife dies and raises her daughter but I don't
remember the name|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]