, 7 months, post #21 |
Behind Her Eyes follows the story of a single mother, whose "world
is thrown off kilter when she begins an affair with her new boss
David and matters take an even stranger turn when she’s drawn into
an unlikely friendship with his wife Adele. What starts as an
unconventional love triangle soon becomes a dark, psychological
tale of suspense and twisted revelations, as Louise finds herself
caught in a dangerous web of secrets where nothing and no-one is
what they seem."
Release Date: 17th February 2021
Clickable link: Behind Her Eyes
Backup link: https://www.netflix.com/title/80244630
From: guest (The Critic)
, 7 months, post #22 |
""When it comes out, it's likely to be reviewed and commented on...
and most probably, someone will let everyone know about where in
the show to find the TF content.|
Yet another thing to remember (as I'm still reading the book), is
that to fully understand the TF content, you're probably better off
having read the book or watching the entire video.""
Agreed, and I read the book
, 7 months, post #23 |
Behind Her Eyes | Official Trailer | Netflix
Based on the No1 best selling novel with *that* shock ending.
Behind Her Eyes follows the entangled lives of single mother Louise
and married couple Adele and David.
Their story is romantic, thrilling and twisted at the same time,
with an ending that is nothing short of shocking.
Clickable link: Behind Her Eyes Trailer
Backup link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4LtoWQaLxk
From: guest (Charlie)
, 7 months, post #24 |
It's gonna come out really soon, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|
From: guest (Stag)
, 7 months, post #25 |
glad I only found out about this book and series a few days
ago...not sure I could have held my anticipation for months!
T-minus 6 hours and 11 minutes until it drops (3am EST/12am PST)|
From: guest (Tim)
, 7 months, post #26 |
Anyone found any tg yet?|
, 7 months, post #27 |
It has been out for 1 hour so far each episode is around 50 mins
long. Doubting anything will be revealed in the first episode. I
recomend checking back in a few hours.|
, 7 months, post #28 |
yeah, its the same as the book, the double body swap, everything
uncovers on last chapter, boy it delivered|
From: guest (bart)
, 7 months, post #29 |
well obviously just skip to the last episode. everything happens in
the last 20 minutes of the series. its exactly as described and i
literally just came|
From: guest (Jabadehutt)
, 7 months, post #30 |
just finished it. man rob is an asshole|
, 7 months, post #31 |
Jabadehutt: I so agree with you, he really like Adele as well,
would you ever do that to someone you like?|
, 7 months, post #32 |
From: guest (Stag)
, 7 months, post #33 |
Serious A-Hole!!! I liked it!|
I also found an AUDIBLE of the book on youtube and if you listen to
the last 25-30 minutes you get a little more "inside voice" from
Rob regarding his thought process regarding the swaps and some of
the tactics he used to manipulate David, etc. WILD STUFF
From: guest (Nick)
, 7 months, post #34 |
Body Swap Timelap?|
From: guest (Get A Grip)
, 7 months, post #35 |
Watch it and find out|
From: guest (Carebare)
, 7 months, post #36 |
Worth the watch! Creepy!|
From: guest (The hopper)
, 7 months, post #37 |
Delightfully diabolical body swap plot. If you only want to see the
meat of the swap action just watch the last episode.|
, 7 months, post #38 |
Lame...no body exploration in this series :-/|
From: guest (The Critic)
, 7 months, post #39 |
It would seem that once the secret is revealed you would be on your
own to look back at Adele and use your imagination in knowing that
all the time she had been a he as the "body exploration."|
But imagination is in short supply these days.
From: guest (DukePhilips)
, 7 months, post #40 |
Seriously a good series. It was worth knowing the spoilers ahead of
time to me. But yes it’s not a body swap just to have one. Worth
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]