, 7 months, post #1 |
Behind Her Eyes follows the story of a single mother, whose "world
is thrown off kilter when she begins an affair with her new boss
David and matters take an even stranger turn when she’s drawn into
an unlikely friendship with his wife Adele. What starts as an
unconventional love triangle soon becomes a dark, psychological
tale of suspense and twisted revelations, as Louise finds herself
caught in a dangerous web of secrets where nothing and no-one is
what they seem."
Release Date: 17th February 2021
Clickable link: Behind Her Eyes
Backup link: https://www.netflix.com/title/80244630
From: guest (Bob)
, 7 months, post #2 |
Can't wait for this one!!|
, 7 months, post #3 |
Why do we need a whole other thread for this when we already have
the alert thread|
, 7 months, post #4 |
Just putting this link here in case people want to see the earlier
discussion about this|
Really like the way you formatted that post, Casey
, 7 months, post #5 |
Guest: I forgot there was that thread, couldn't find it with that
title, so I made a new one which was easier to find and discuss on|
Valkan: Thanks Valkan!
From: guest (Been Here Before)
, 7 months, post #6 |
Funny, I did a search of the title in the search function and found
the earlier discussion.|
From: guest (GuestTWO)
, 7 months, post #7 |
So, is the series about bodyswap or possesion(or any tg element)?|
, 7 months, post #8 |
Clickable link to the existing thread about this content: https://metamorphose.org/thread/show.htp?threadid=27305&page=-1&se0=thread&se1=show
, 7 months, post #9 |
GuestTWO: It looks like it contains both, the series looks like its
got good potential, it's probably worth watching the whole series|
From: guest (John)
, 7 months, post #10 |
This show looks so good, really want to see it soon|
From: guest (carl)
, 7 months, post #11 |
really desperate to see this one, can’t wait|
From: guest (moose)
, 7 months, post #12 |
it's getting good reviews too|
From: guest (Toothbrush)
, 7 months, post #13 |
i've just read the plot of the novel. hopes the series stay true to
, 7 months, post #14 |
Would anyone mind timestamping this when it comes out? I'd rather
not watch what I don't have to, this looks really boring|
From: guest (The Critic)
, 7 months, post #15 |
Are you F'n serious? Watch it for you, then come here and timestamp
it for you?|
, 7 months, post #16 |
Despite having a harsh judgement, guest 14 at least asked nicely.|
I think that since a lot of people stated their intent to watch
this, he wasn't asking people to watch it for him, merely to 'right
click and choose copy video at this time' or to make note of the
time and take a quick moment to post it here.
I don't think the request itself was unreasonable. I, myself,
sometimes am interested in a tf but don't want to spend an hour or
two trying to find a needle in a haystack.
From: guest (The Critic)
, 7 months, post #17 |
"Id rather not watch what I don't have to"|
I want you to do it, then spoon feed me.
, 7 months, post #18 |
Bro its not that deep, if all your going to do is complain whenever
somebody posts something whats the point of even posting anything.
Makes me think "hatedallofyou" changed his name to the critic. If
thats thr case, bro grow up|
From: guest (The Critic)
, 7 months, post #19 |
Moose, you are catching on. At least half of what is posted on the
message board is not worth being posted.|
Including, "this is going to be boring, watch it for me, then take
more of your time, come on here and give me the timestamps of what
I might be interested in"
, 7 months, post #20 |
"At least half of what is posted on the message board is not worth
That's hard to prove as it's mainly conjecture... opinion.
Then again... "Would anyone mind timestamping this when it comes out?"
is kinda moot or redundant... perhaps a bit of foreshadowing. When
it comes out, it's likely to be reviewed and commented on... and
most probably, someone will let everyone know about where in the
show to find the TF content.
Yet another thing to remember (as I'm still reading the book), is
that to fully understand the TF content, you're probably better off
having read the book or watching the entire video.
But these are just my opinions.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]