, 18 months, post #121 |
@ someone, Medallion of Zulo stories are some of my favorites and
I've thought along the same lines as you. I got an Asuka shirt
relic card and have thought often about how it would be to use that
piece of shirt to transform into her, sadly no medallion.|
, 18 months, post #122 |
Well, I'm more into re-capturing my youth... so I tend to trend
younger than most.|
Although, I'd prefer a an outright TF into a new individual over a
possession or swap... I'll just go with this being a mutual swap.
And since there are ethical boundaries, I'll not be swapping with a
So, let's go with younger (than I) but still an adult, and since
she has to be an actress for this thread... hmmm... let's go for a
real challenge... How about Argentinian actress Katja Martínez
(gender, culture / nationality, language, skills, and occupational
, 18 months, post #123 |
I'm loving all the love for Asuka, in all my years of writing
wrestling related stuff, no one has ever really wrote anything out
worthwhile with her which is a shame, she's incredible.
Great choice, truly taking on a life that's a lot different than
your own. I'm sure you'll be twirling around in such a dress,
Spanish dripping from your lips as the hot summer night passes as
you dance the night away. :)
From: guest (someone)
, 18 months, post #124 |
Yea I like Asuka, that would be a great transformation!|
When I was younger I really had a thing for Lita. I would love one
of those thongs and let the medallion do its work haha.
I also would not mind Rhea Ripley, Paige, or Sasha Banks
, 18 months, post #125 |
Asuka definitely deserves the love, she's not only unbelievably
beautiful, she's extremely talented and excels in whatever role
Great choices, I'm a big fan of Sasha and Rhea is going to be a
star. If you ever find the medallion and need a tag team partner
let me know. We could reform the IIconics, I'd be more than okay
being Peyton but I prefer being Billie. :)
, 18 months, post #126 |
@guest and @someone|
Agreed on all counts, had a great Sasha story going with someone
who was great at writing, but then the darn burnout got me and I
haven't been able to find them since. Also wrote a great Iconics RP
with a friend of mine which was great.
The wrestling/body swap crossover fandom continues, love it. If you
care to look there was a thread I posted a million years ago on
that exact topic, and I'm just glad it's still going.
From: guest (someone)
, 18 months, post #127 |
I dont mind the llconics, but they are not my favorite.|
I would be your tag team partner if I got to be Hikaru Shida (even
though I know he is AEW)
From: guest (Dzbby)
, 18 months, post #128 |
Wouldn't mind being a Toni Storm clone!|
, 18 months, post #129 |
I've efedded but haven't done any body swap RPs or anything. The
fan switching with female wrestler stories/captions have been some
of my favorites but there aren't a whole lot of them. I've always
been more attracted to the women wrestlers than I have actresses,
which I guess technically they are actresses. Is the thread you're
talking about on here or elsewhere? I'd be interested in reading
Excellent choice, Shida is awesome, I like everything about her.
The IIconics aren't my favorites either, just the first tag team
that came to mind. Asuka is my number one choice, she's perfection,
but she's in WWE...if I could get out of her contract I'd join AEW
to tag with you/Shida. I actually enjoy AEW more than WWE these
days. Providing Asuka is stuck in WWE and I had to pick an AEW
woman to use the medallion on I'd pick Tay Conti unless you have
someone else in mind you'd rather tag with, I'm open to
One Toni Storm for you.
, 18 months, post #130 |
@guest here you are
I apologize to anyone else and don't be shy, feel free to post
whatever or whomever you like, guess us TG/wrestling fans are an
often overlooked minority who gets a little much when we get
together in one place
From: guest (The Hopper)
, 18 months, post #131 |
I got a young promising talent about to blow up. Check out Hassie
Harrison from trutv Tacoma FD.|
I find her flawless
, 18 months, post #132 |
, 18 months, post #133 |
, 18 months, post #134 |
, 18 months, post #135 |
, 18 months, post #136 |
the ' ' around img buddy|
From: guest (Choa Park)
, 18 months, post #137 |
Hassie Harrison for @TheHopper|
, 18 months, post #138 |
As breathtaking as our dear Hopper promised.|
, 18 months, post #139 |
Guest, just copy and paste the code from below (Advanced Formating Features - Image
) then replace the http://www.somesite.dom/image.jpg
with the URL of the image.|
, 18 months, post #140 |
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]