From: guest (Dzbby)
, 5 months, post #281 |
Great callout on Kat Dennings. I'm with you pal!|
, 5 months, post #282 |
@Ijustcheckthisthread, thanks, I love the pic you chose of her.|
@ChoaPark, Nia is the woman I fantasize most about being, it would
be a gender change and race change, which appeals to me, plus she's
gorgeous. Her career is both enticing and a little scary so I don't
know if I could continue it, if not maybe I'd retire and just live
, 5 months, post #283 |
@Poster #282 Wow... I totally agree. She's prettier that Harley
Dean and without the tattoos.|
From: guest (Raven)
, 5 months, post #284 |
@ChoaPark yeah, I did watch that video..|
@Dzbby Thanks mate...
And now I'm bored of being Kat so I transform into Alexandra
This damn outfit , I love it...
Hard to control my smile being her.
, 5 months, post #285 |
@ChoaPark Anywhere is good to start with Selena to be honest, big
time musician and all that so just a matter of spending a few hours
on youtube to see what you like.|
@BlackCherry And yes, yes, yes! Shay Mitchell is so incredible!
Knew her through reputation only but then I saw her in "You" and
not only does she look incredible, her acting ability is so top
From: guest (BlackCherry)
, 5 months, post #286 |
I share that wish, keeping Shay's beach body would be a great job
to have. And I've never had an interest in surfboarding either but
if I could try it looking like Yuna Kim I would love to.
Same for me, I was aware of her and knew how beautiful she is but
seeing her act in "You" gave me an appreciation for how talented
As for today, I'd like to transform into Hayden Panettiere and
enjoy her body, she's nearly perfect I think.
, 5 months, post #287 |
@IJustCheckThisThread I've fantasized about becoming Hayden as
well. She's a little short but yummy.|
From: guest (BlackCherry)
, 5 months, post #288 |
Her being short is one of my favorite things about her, just
imagining being that short and sexy. I like your word of describing
her as yummy because it fits. The image you used too is one of the
things I imagine doing as her.
, 5 months, post #289 |
Some more gifs of the fun my Hayden lovers no doubt got into ;)|
, 5 months, post #290 |
Pretty sure, I'm the lamest dude ever.|
From: guest (BlackCherry)
, 5 months, post #291 |
Love, love the gifs, especially the last two. Hayden is so sexy,
there's nothing about her I don't like.
I don't know why it's taken me this long but my choice today and
one I'd absolutely want to spend a lot of time transformed into is
, 5 months, post #292 |
Nice top on Allison... Maria Ozawa also has a nice chest and I love
a girl in superhero cosplay.|
, 5 months, post #293 |
"Black Cherry wakes up Alison"|
"The new Alison finds someone who makes her feel a certain way"
"The new Alison goes in for the kill"
From: guest (Revan)
, 5 months, post #294 |
So after spending my time as Alexandra..|
I decided to move forward and what better choice than turning into
Bryce Dallas Howard.
Just look at her huge juicy ass
, 5 months, post #295 |
For those into shorter girls, Christina Ricci is 5'1"|
Not only do I like the idea of being transformed into a
celebrity... I like the idea of being a girl having my style
transformed as well
, 5 months, post #296 |
Some days I look at Michelle Khare and... sigh.|
She does the challenge accepted videos... maybe one day she'll do
, 5 months, post #297 |
Oh... she did. :)|
From: guest (BlackCherry)
, 5 months, post #298 |
I love the post, thank you so much.
"As the new Alison I can't believe how easy that was and how far a
little teasing will take me."
Especially looking like this.
You know I like shorter girls and Christina Ricci is a great
From: guest (Dhanan)
, 5 months, post #299 |
Decided to share my thoughts as well..|
This is the perfect body I want...
, 5 months, post #300 |
@Dhanan and what celebrity would you like to look like?|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]