, 26 months, post #261 |
After few days enjoying Yaxi, ir is time for my next target. Sorry
Crystal, I have no intention to embarrass you but my hard-on start
spilling inside my suit.
From: guest (Jester99)
, 26 months, post #262 |
Glad I could help and great post, I'm glad to see Ming-Na Wen
getting love. As I said in mine, I too have had a crush on her for
years, probably since seeing her as Chun Li in Street Fighter back
in 1994 and she still looks good. I'm going to go with another all
time favorite, if I could transform into Tia Carrere in her prime,
I would in a heartbeat.
Saw this gif and couldn't help thinking about someone catching me
undressing her body.
, 26 months, post #263 |
I am loving the love for retro hotties as well as for Ming, as I
said before huge fan of her, if there is a word someone said
"ageless" and that sums her up right there.|
The original Selena, give me a time machine.
Also Lynda Carter as always
, 26 months, post #264 |
Link works just had extra stuff at the end breaking it|
, 26 months, post #265 |
Thanks guest! :)|
From: guest (Raven)
, 26 months, post #266 |
How are you posting this gifs and pics?? I would like to share some
too but I can't... I don't know how to do it...|
Ps- I use mobile
From: guest (wannabee)
, 26 months, post #267 |
Is celebrity YouTuber counted? i don't mind being sssniperwolf for
, 26 months, post #268 |
Wouldn't see why not wannabee :)|
, 26 months, post #269 |
I've often fantasized what it would be like to be stuck in Nia
Nacci's body either by FOSE or other method and have to continue
, 26 months, post #270 |
Some people on here haven't watched anything since the 90s
apparently. Tia Carrera? Ming Na? What's next Pamela Anderson?|
From: guest (Metoo)
, 26 months, post #271 |
A lot of old heads on here|
, 26 months, post #272 |
@ post #270|
I think we have a pretty good variety, now it's kind of gotten very
vintage, but there's nothing wrong with that. Beauty is beauty.
And for post #269
From: guest (Raven)
, 26 months, post #273 |
I would appreciate if someone pls help me to guide bout how to post
pictures and gifs here.... I do want share contents too|
, 26 months, post #274 |
I can only type for android, if you have an iphone then hopefully
you can extrapolate the equivalent.|
Hold your finger on an image then from the menu choose "Open image
in new tab"
Copy the address from the address bar up the top of the browser
(the thing that says "http://www.website.com/image.jpg" or
something along those lines.
use the following code but start with a < and end with a >
Some websites show the address for the image then have a ? and a
bunch of code following which can screw it up sometimes and needs
removing to get it to work on here.
You can see if it works in the preview
From: guest (Raven)
, 26 months, post #275 |
Thanks post @274|
So, For now I would like to transform into Kat Dennings..
, 26 months, post #276 |
I want to go back in time and look like Mina Kwon from AOA and be
From: guest (BlackCherry)
, 26 months, post #277 |
Kat Dennings is always a great choice.
I'm liking all the AOA girls.
For me, today feels like a Shay Mitchell kind of day.
, 26 months, post #278 |
@Jester99 I like Tia as well.|
@IJustCheckThisThread I don't know Selena very well. Anywhere you
think I should start?
As a child I use to think of spinning around like the Lynda Carter
Wonder Woman and becoming Wonder Woman myself.
P.S. Lots of pretty streamers.
@Poster #269... wow.
@Raven I like that Kat is very full bodied. Have you seen the clip
of her getting Jason Alexander to sing her voice message?
, 26 months, post #279 |
@BlackCherry I've noticed Shay as well.|
Wish I had the job of keeping her beach body...
, 26 months, post #280 |
Okay, saw this image of Yuna Kim and had to share... not a fan of
surfboarding... but I might be persuaded now.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]