, 16 days, post #21 |
From: guest (Sangavi)
, 15 days, post #22 |
Best full blown pornographic MTF has got to be "Bodyswap backfires"
starring Xev bellringer. She acted in the porn video like she's
nominating for the fucking Oscar and she's a great eye candy as
For the movies I'd say adult version of Jekyll & Hyde and Sexual
From: guest (124235a)
, 15 days, post #23 |
Mandy Flores Possession Trilogy|
Tara Tainton In the Body of His Mother
, 14 days, post #24 |
There's a lot of amateur Adult films on Clips4Sale, I know there's
an old film called In the Deep with Devil and Passion Chain|
From: guest (Choa Park)
, 14 days, post #25 |
Just becuase I think the guy really wanted to be the girl played by
I wish this had subtitles.
From: guest (the Searcher)
, 14 days, post #26 |
Both of these have good reactions and discoveries from the actress
as a former man.|
Angel #9 was done as a serious story.
Dr. Jeckel & Ms. Hide (1990) with Ashlyn Gere had good moments with
the discovery scene and Ms Hide pretending to be a different
InhiBItions also had some good acting and a decent script.
In the Jeans was played for comedy and the two leads did a good
None of them will win an Oscar but I think the actors put in some
effort to tell the story between the sex scenes and are worth a
From: guest (Pat)
, 8 days, post #27 |
I agree with posts 26 and 8. I like Being with Juli Ashton for the
POV aspect, though it’s a possession and not a swap. And a
transformation I like is the Kelly’s Heroes movie.|
That said, Brazzers Body Swap is the all time best. I will check
out Cursed again. I didn’t care for the sex with self aspect. Makes
it seem less of a transformation.
, 8 days, post #28 |
Anyone got a link to the “Brazzers body swap”? When I search all I
get is the Abigail Mac one, but I’m not sure if that’s the one
y’all are talking about, thanks.|
From: guest (JustMe)
, 8 days, post #29 |
Pat, is there a way to find the Kelly’s Heroes movie? Thanks in
From: guest (miss Petula)
, 8 days, post #30 |
From: guest (miss Petula)
, 8 days, post #31 |
And " Angel on fire " 1974|
From: guest (Miss Pinky)
, 8 days, post #32 |
I have Kelly's Heroes, but the relevant scene is on PornHub if you
search for 'spy bodyswap'.|
, 8 days, post #33 |
cant find the kellys heroes scene on ph. help maybe?|
From: guest (JustMe)
, 8 days, post #34 |
Miss Pinky, I didn’t find it. Maybe a link to that scene? I would
be super grateful!|
From: guest (Nothin)
, 8 days, post #35 |
Miss Pinky, I think I came across that clip the other day but I
think it’s private. Any way of finding the movie? I’ve checked
online and can’t find anything else. Kelly’s heroes seems rare.|
From: guest (guest)
, 8 days, post #36 |
So theres a movie called doppelganger (not the drew barrymore one)
its a porn but the synopsis sounds interesting but all you can find
is the clips for the sex scenes. curious to see the in between
scenes where the story unfolds|
From: guest (George Tracy)
, 8 days, post #37 |
Cleo/Leo. It wasn't a porn movie, but if I recall correctly it
starred a former porn actress, and had a couple of topless scenes.
The acting and TG plot were surprisingly good, better than most
mainstream TG films, in my estimation. It's still one of my
favorite TG films, along with Goodbye Charlie and Sam.|
, 8 days, post #38 |
I only have the transformation scene for Kelly’s heroes. I will
upload it when I get back from family thanksgiving tomorrow
afternoon on my mega account.|
From: guest (Sora K)
, 8 days, post #39 |
Post 25 // I really liked that one too. Wish it had subtitles|
From: guest (JustMe)
, 8 days, post #40 |
Thanks Bodyswap1! I still hope Miss Pinky can direct us to the clip
on PH also!|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]