From: guest (Olly)
, 4 months, post #1 |
I am trying to get a better picture of what kind of transforamtions
people who visit this page enjoy the most. My very favourites are
unattractive men (old/fat/simply ugly) forcefully stealing and
keeping attractive women's bodies. The one type of FTM
transformation I enjoy are stories involving old women (especially
ugly old witches) stealing attractive young women's bodies.|
Don't like happy endings where women get their bodies back. And
don't like it when the possessor absorbes the possessed person's
memories. I have zero interest in transformations involving animals
or an adult turning into a child.
From: guest (Tim)
, 4 months, post #2 |
Female to Female transformation shapeshifter and Identity Theft|
From: guest (dan)
, 4 months, post #3 |
Personally, I enjoy animal, shrinking, and inanimate
transformations the best.|
, 4 months, post #4 |
Gender transformations caused by magic or some sci-fi funkery.
Generally nothing overboard, though; no bimbo transformations,
exaggerated body proportions, etc. :P|
From: guest (Ironbread)
, 4 months, post #5 |
Olly, identity/body theft is one of my favorite type of stories as
well, especially ones where the protagonist becomes jealous of the
antagonist in their beautiful body/life.|
I would love to read one where a beautiful goody two shoes has her
body stolen by a plain middle-aged witch days before her wedding.
So many fun plot possibilities.
Can you list some of your favorite stories or captions?
, 4 months, post #6 |
Animal and anthropomorphic animals. Growth and TG sometimes are
cool, too. Zero interest in anything else. I just find Inanimate
TFs pretty awkward but everything is subjective I guess. Everyone
has its cross to carry|
, 4 months, post #7 |
Gender change with identity theft. Preferably somewhat slow
transformations or transformations described in detail. I get tired
of the "must punish the misogynist male" stories. I like stories
where the man/boy wanted to become the woman/girl best.|
, 4 months, post #8 |
"Accidental" or forced gender change, shrinking, petrification,
age, doll tf and werewolf transformations. And if a story mixed
some of this its better|
From: guest (Tt)
, 4 months, post #9 |
>likes: body swap, role swap, life swap and mind manipulation|
>dislikes: body modification as a whole, but especially people
becoming giants/shrinking and anything involving breasts
enlargements, definitely not my couple of tea.
, 4 months, post #10 |
I love bodyswaps, possessions, shapeshifters, clones,
doppelgangers, and gender transformations, moreso if they have
access to the hosts (or bodies) memories. But for all those types I
typically don't like when they always wanted to be that gender, or
accept it right away, or situations that "everything just simply
falls into place easily." If the story is good enough, doesn't
matter if it's M2F, F2M, F2F, or M2M, like with any good story,
there needs to be some conflict and not just wish fulfillment.
Kripto on literotica is 100% my jam, but "Want to Try Something
Really Different?" is maybe my favorite medallion of Zulo story,
and "Me" by Morpheus is great!|
But when I first found this site I was more interested in animal
transformations and mythical stories. Werewolves, vampirism,
petrification, anything with super powers....but TG stuff has
really taken over big time, which I'm not complaining since I do
frequent certain sites of debauchery, it's just harder to find
other stuff nowadays.
From: guest (Axl)
, 4 months, post #11 |
For me it’s MTF Shapeshift / Disguise, more so if the shapeshifter
can access her memories and pretending to be her. It’s more like an
impersonation kind of thing. Please suggest me stories / anything
that involves a MTF impersonation.|
From: guest (Tony lanza)
, 3 months, post #12 |
The rest not so much I dont mind if it's shapeshift or sci fi magic
biological change for TG since it's fantasy but I don't like
crossdresser/surgery ones since I don't like those things irl
, 3 months, post #13 |
F2F age swap probably my favorite|
AP, Trait swap, and Role exchanger are all up there
From: DB Cooper
, 3 months, post #14 |
I think I'm unusual in that I prefer realistic TG transformation:
hormones and surgery, rather than body swaps or magic. I also don't
like forced transformation; rather, scenarios where a man has to
take on a female persona as a favor or to get out of a jam, and
ends up more or less stuck in the role forever.|
As for other transformations, I like all kinds of NBM: flattening,
division, shrinking, and rearranged parts.
, 3 months, post #15 |
I like physical transformations of M2F & F2F. I hate off screen
transformations and the poof of smoke when they don’t show
, 3 months, post #16 |
I like MTF transformations and body-swaps, transformations where a
person of a biological sex gets transformed into someone of the
opposite biological sex; I don't like realistic transformations or
transformations that lead to incest.|
i dislike memory erasure, that completely defeats the excitement of
the transformation for me.
I like situations where the transformed person has to pretend to be
the person they are now, get fully immersed in the expected roles
of their new persona and explore and understand the different way
society treats each sex.
From: guest (Mike)
, 3 months, post #17 |
I mostly prefer Male AR to boyhood (like Bewitched ep: just a kid
again) and male animal tfs.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]