, 25 days, post #1 |
Just posted the next episode of Quarantine Leap, "Shannon", aka the
Gamer Girl Body Swap. This one's a fun episode with some
interesting plot complications. Hope you like it!
Game Girl Body Swap
From: guest (Guest)
, 25 days, post #2 |
Could have been interesting If the boyfriend wouldn’t have left for
you to swap out. Trapping you in that life.|
, 25 days, post #3 |
Not sure why the boyfriend would have wanted to prevent the Leaper
from leaving his fiancees body, but I'm be doing something like
that in a future episode.|
From: guest (James)
, 24 days, post #4 |
That's so cool, you leaped into a gamer, is she actually a gamer?|
, 24 days, post #5 |
James #4: Thank you so much! I'd wanted to do a Gamer Girl episode
for awhile, so glad I got to do it. And Yes, Shannon is a gamer. I
didn't give her any of the 'gamer dialog', so she came up with that
From: guest (roy)
, 23 days, post #6 |
Loved the episode James, when's the next episode coming out, cannot
, 22 days, post #7 |
Roy: Thanks! Next episode will probably be the Monday after next.|
From: guest (Also Interested)
, 20 days, post #8 |
Always a great job James! I feel like each episode sort of pushes
the envelope for James and what he's comfortable with. Was
thinking, maybe this sort of helplessness can be played up a bit.
Not sure if you have everything lined up already, but if you could,
an episode where you leap into a petite girl with a tall boyfriend?
So that even around the house James will ask for help with reaching
things? He could be casually intimate but his size is at first
intimidating but throughout you realize is very comforting and
Just rambling here. Good job James and thank you for you're hard
work and creativity during this time.
, 19 days, post #9 |
Also Interested: Thanks so much! I don't currently have something
like that lined up, but it could happen in the future. Since
everything is done in quarantine, casting an actor, you end up with
whomever they have at their location. So finding a good 'short'
actor, who happens to have a 'really tall' boyfriend, is something
that might happen, but not something I can actively make happen.
But who knows where this will go in the future, its kind of taken
on a life of its own.|
From: guest (Miss Pinky)
, 19 days, post #10 |
IDK if you've seen her, but YouTuber Jenny Babbas has done body
swap stuff and 'short girl tall guy' stuff. She's pretty funny.|
, 19 days, post #11 |
Miss Pinky: That's cool. Haven't heard of her, but it looks like
she does her channel as a full time job, so I don't think she'll be
interested in a collaboration. But if you have a contact with her
and if she's interested, I'd be happy to talk to her about it.|
, 18 days, post #12 |
Just uploaded the deleted scenes/alternate takes to YouTube. I love
when actors give me options for storytelling, which is what Shannon
clearly did. :)
Gamer Girl Deleted Scenes
From: guest (Eka)
, 8 days, post #13 |
Great episode, can’t wait for the next one, when’s the next one
, 8 days, post #14 |
It looks like the next one came out two days ago, but no post from
James about it.|
, 8 days, post #15 |
That's probably because the star is 9 in the new one|
From: guest (Bob)
, 8 days, post #16 |
I think it's better if we skip the discussion on the new one on
here considering her age, but she acted very well for someone who's
From: guest (Anna)
, 8 days, post #17 |
Great vids as always. I’m really hoping there will be a FtF video
, 8 days, post #18 |
From: guest (Bob)
, 8 days, post #19 |
I'd loooooove an f2f vid from james|
From: guest (Ramachil)
, 8 days, post #20 |
I'm curious what the failed leap out will mean for the next
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]