, 29 days, post #21 |
Exactly the problem lmao, people are just angry (rightfully so) but
the actions they're trying to take won't lead them to their desired
From: guest (BanAllAmericans)
, 27 days, post #22 |
Message deleted by hskfmn. Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations civil.|
From: guest (barackobrahma)
, 24 days, post #23 |
I think this is just a failed prank-attempt to lure CJ out of the
I can't see why Indians are a problem here. In the long years I've
been here, I've seen people of a lot of countries being a**holes. I
remember a guy who spammed the board with they favorite candidate a
few years ago. Should we ban all USians because there were those
who brought internal politics here?
I think that's not the direction we should take. Maybe setup a
From: guest (barackobrahma)
, 24 days, post #24 |
(trigger happy me...)|
Maybe setup a netiquette manual or guidelines, that all new members
could be enforced to read.
I remember that also had been discussed ask Paul to allows only
registered users with an account old enough to create new posts.
IMHO, was a good idea that no one puts forward.
, 24 days, post #25 |
Off topic but, its good to see you back obrahma, i haven't seen
from you in like 3 years|
From: guest (barackobrahma)
, 23 days, post #26 |
One never really leaves! =P
I'm just kinda overwhelmed with RL stuff, then I'm cant really
contribute in a positive way, so I prefer not contribute at all...
but I also cant keep silent when I see blatant racism and prejudice
like the OP here did.
I'm not Indian, black, LGBT... it can be argued that I'm from latin
minority due to my ancestry, but I'm your typical Caucasian,
straight, middle aged male PhD, well succeed in life. However, it
doesn't make me immune to stuff like that, as society expects of
me. I'm just giving my 2 cents before I go back to my corner again.
From: guest (surendra)
, 18 days, post #27 |
Message deleted by hskfmn. Racial slurs will not be tolerated.|
, 18 days, post #28 |
One surenda, the only people being banned are the ones who are
spamming, just because one person says something doesn't mean it
reflects all of us. 2, you cannot be upset about racism when you
yourself are racist. 3, the content isnt being uploaded due to the
fact that content already is scarce as is, learn to keep it in your
pants for 5 fucking seconds without having to ask for something
new, and maybe people won't want to leave. If yall can't do that,
then yall may have an addiction and you may wanna see a doctor|
From: guest (mtf lover)
, 18 days, post #29 |
people blaming indians are more justified than indians blaming
others. many trouble makers, whiners, beggars, trolls, tiktok, bad
content & mimicry uploaders, and spammers in this site are
coincidentally indians. not all indians are bad, i know. but
banning a state-wide IP is not a good way to eradicate them. some
indians here may have good content and coherent with the wishes of
this site. yet, some indians who are annoyed because of this post
should be also ashamed of these beggars and spammers who made
quality uploaders gone. the worst of them even pull racist comments
to americans and others and that also needs to be banned. all of us
needs to pull through and understand each other and introspect
ourselves. this thread is a reminder for many, indians or not.
racism is not justified, but spamming, begging and uploading bad
quality contents are also not justified. admins should remind all
of it at first sight. if they continue, ban em. do we have an
indian moderator here? they may be helpful on communicating to
indian users due to similar cultural outlook on how some of them
should behave and be coherent. i'm tired on looking at the new
indian contents, its like someone is scraping the barrel for
contents that is not coherent for this site. even though everyone
had their own tastes, but i think a soft education must be done to
keep up with the previous qualities on this site.|
From: guest (fanjustthe)
, 18 days, post #30 |
Wow I guess racism and bigotry will be tolerated on this forum as
long as it's against Americans. It's become obvious that most of
the hate here has overwhelmingly come from some (not all) of these
Indians and it's becoming unbearable. Good luck to everyone who's
willing to stay but I'm out.|
, 18 days, post #31 |
Its been a pleasure fanjustthe, i hope you come back eventually|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]