, 6 days, post #1 |
Like the title says, what tropes in TF/Possession/Body Swap(s) do
you want to see more of, for me i like when a character, especially
an already established character is acting out of character, only
for it to be revealed to be some sort of tf/possession. I feel like
the sense of mystery adds to the enjoyment|
From: guest (Passerby)
, 6 days, post #2 |
I agree, the sense of surprise when the revelation happens was
good. I especially like if it was good to evil character.|
From: DB Cooper
, 6 days, post #3 |
More realistic TG: clothes, hormones, etc. A man is forced to pass
himself off as a woman, and gradually finds he enjoys his new
, 5 days, post #4 |
guys that are body swapped the absolutely do not want to be women,
but have to make a life of it and spend time exploring|
guys that are transformed that have no idea what they are doing as
guys that proclaim themselves to be straight that avoid sex with
other guys, that are disgusted by being seen as a woman
I really dislike the "I am a straight guy," and then they are
transformed against their will and it is, "oh, look, a dick, I love
dick." The dude was straight five minutes ago, now he's sucking a
dick? You weren't straight before... were you?
, 5 days, post #5 |
Man post 4 i feel you so much on that one|
From: guest (Kami)
, 5 days, post #6 |
For me, the main draw of reading story about a man being turned
into a woman is to watch the new woman vehemently against it at the
start & totally disgusted by the idea of becoming a man's
girlfriend or wife but then slowly coming around & finally give in
& accept being a woman & wife/girlfriend.|
The problem is that a lot of TG writers are trans who write the
stories for wish fulfillment purpose. The main character is usually
reflection of their desire to be a woman and does not reflect how a
cis straight man will really act if if suddenly being turned into a
From: guest (Magpie)
, 5 days, post #7 |
For once I would like to see a man taking over a woman who doesn't
appreciate her looks, and really succeeds at becoming a
prettier/sexier version of her that enjoys the body.|
Also I would love more of the "superior spiderman" trope. A villain
becoming a female hero for a long time, acting like her, even
getting things done and people getting used to the "new" persona.
Or kind of like Loki took over Sif's form for a while, but that
everybody thinks it's still the original hero.
, 5 days, post #8 |
Kripto on literotica has checked off all the boxes I didn't even
think I wanted. Something about full access to memories and
mannerisms makes it more interesting. The medallion of zulu stories
have always had the full body transformation but Kriptos stuff has
them going into their bodies and into their minds, and it's all fun
until a couple spots where it gets dark.....which was another thing
missing from other stories. They might get dark as part of a twist
or right at the end, and like Kami wrote the wish fulfillment is so
rampant, but to see the fallout of some things and how the
characters deal with all those situations makes them not only more
fleshed out but a more interesting read.|
, 4 days, post #9 |
I think what I really appreciate about Kriptos stories are they
never follow any particular tropes, instead they tell an actual
story, one where the people in said story seem like believable
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]