, 23 days, post #1 |
Just posted a new episode of Quarantine Leap. In this episode the
Leaper ends up in the body of a Millennial girl with a lot things
going on in her life, there's some drinking and things get a little
out of control.
Millennial Girl Body Swap
Hope you enjoy and thanks for watching,
, 23 days, post #2 |
Wow, Great Episode James!|
This series keeps on getting better and better!
, 23 days, post #3 |
Casey: Thanks so much! Yeah I'm having a great time with the
episode and it keeps evolving in ways that surprise, but that's the
beauty working on such a collaborative effort. And there are still
some really cool episode coming up!|
From: guest (Eric)
, 23 days, post #4 |
From: guest (Carla)
, 23 days, post #5 |
That was a fun episode, really enjoyed it. will we be seeing you be
a nurse or a doctor anytime soon, looking after patients or
something like that, that’d be lovely 😊|
From: guest (roy)
, 23 days, post #6 |
loved the episode, when’s the next one comi our, can’t wait!!!!|
From: guest (Askellad)
, 22 days, post #7 |
Interesting episode, James. Interesting to see you as a millennial
, 21 days, post #8 |
Eric: expialidocious! Thanks so much, glad you enjoyed it! :D|
Carla: Thank you, glad you enjoyed it! Being a doctor or nurse, at
home, is a possibility, but I don't foresee ever being in a
situation where we could film WITH actual patients. Liability and
privacy issues come into play, and the actors would be risking
their jobs to film there, so I wouldn't even ask them to do that.
But maybe something different.
roy: Thanks! Next episode will be out in 2 weeks.
Askellad: Thanks! Being a millennial girl is hard! ;)
Thanks for the comments,
, 21 days, post #9 |
@James couldn’t be actors or even friends/family pretending to be
From: guest (Carla)
, 21 days, post #10 |
So could there be possibily where you leap into a nurse or a doctor
in this series?|
From: guest (7 6 6 4)
, 21 days, post #11 |
Now I usually don't talk about this, but isn't he taking it just a
little bit too far? I mean what if this person in her body has to
mention about the SJW's, Avocado Toast and becoming woke? Not to
mention like being a very strong feminist along with being a very
firm supporter of the #metoo movement?|
Also since this is a parody of Quantum Leap shouldn't this guy be
"facing mirror images that were not his own", so why isn't he
facing his mirror image that was not his own?
, 21 days, post #12 |
enigma minded: I'm not sure that would work. I think production
valuewise, it would look weird if someone was supposed to be a
doctor or nurse, but tending to patients in a room that was clearly
in a normal house.|
Carla: It's possible to end up leaping into someone who is either a
nurse or a doctor, but it would have to be filmed in their house. I
could have a scene where the Leaper leaves to go to a hospital and
then is back, but couldn't film there. And then they would have to
talk about being at a hospital, that just sounds bleak.
7 6 6 4: Not sure if I understand what your asking. What am taking
to far? As for seeing mirror images only in the mirror, that was
Quantum Leap. We're doing something different, because of the
Quarantine. I can't personally leave my house to go film at other
locations, so we employed the gimmick of switching into them. If I
was trying to copy the show, I have a hologram guy interacting with
them too, but can't film something like that selfie style on no
Thanks for the comments,
From: guest (5 8 8 4)
, 20 days, post #13 |
Well RDrfJames, I meant about that Millennial Girl talking about
this stuff you know. It was obviously a low budget due to this
coronavius/COVID-19 issue sorry if I'm trying to be rude or
anything like that.|
And I'm assuming the hologram guy is not named Al Calavicci but is
like Al in a way.
From: guest (Joe)
, 20 days, post #14 |
So does that mean you have a nurse/doctor lined up?|
, 20 days, post #15 |
5 8 8 4: Part of the fun of the series is the Leaper experiencing
new things and learning from it. So there's a time when the Leaper
talks about what he's learn from being that person, so should be
stuff that he's learned. So we always try to keep what the person
talks about, to what the Leaper would know and has experienced.|
Joe: I haven't even looked for a nurse/doctor character. Not sure
what I would do with that story, since I wouldn't be able to in a
hospital, and with the way things are right now, it might put the
actor at risk. Plus I don't have story idea for that type of
character and with the way things are right now, I wouldn't want to
make light of the situation. So not really planning of medical
Just posted the deleted scenes! Have an extra video this week, so
need to post a little early.
Millennial Girl Body Swap Deleted Scenes
From: guest (Guest 16)
, 20 days, post #16 |
Extra video? Can you say what it is?|
, 19 days, post #17 |
Bloopers reel. And I also made a trailer/intro video.|
, 17 days, post #18 |
Just posted BLOOPERS for the Millennial Girl Body Swap video! Both
Jessica and Luke made some goofs while do the video, but they
clearly had a good time making it. It's cute, so check it out. :D
BLOOPERS - Millennial Girl Body Swap
From: guest (Archibald)
, 17 days, post #19 |
I am gentleman from the UK, and have an acquired taste in your
videos. Would you be leaping/travelling to the UK or any other
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]